Reviews for Get In The Ring
Thing With No Talent chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Excellent. Go Windcharger. Yeah, I feel sorry for Cosmos, but he's usually bored anyway - at least comm-service'll give him something to do. And I'll bet Prowl didn't mean a word of it, he's just saying what he's supposed to. He and the other officers will be laughing over drinks about this later, no doubt. Prime's line at the end was absolutely the best, though. I loved that. Great drabble.
Byrnstar chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
LOL. 'Breaker, 'breaker - you should know that when humans are involved, it *always* goes downhill.

Loved the taunting between Joes and 'bots. You should write more on the little war...

Heh. 'brain not intentionally designed to be small'. A fan of Dr. Smoov's 'SOS Wheeljack', perhaps? XP
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I know nothing about wrestling, and that was still funny.
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
XD Gold, Domon, frellin' gold. Autobots vs. GI Joes. *roflmao*
Metal-Gear-Eva chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I found this really amusing and loved how you included the Joes in there. The part about the Joes calling Brawn a 'sawed off runt' really made me giggle _ Nice story.
cmdrtekk chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
This was good. Nice to see a story involving some of the lesser seen Autobots. You handled the personalities well. I liked the tie in with the Joes, and Primes take was great.
GrimlockX4 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Awesome parody story of the Transformers, G. , and Wrestling.
Crystine of Cybertron chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I liked this! I know I did because I read it right through, every word... :) Prowl seemed a bit too serious for my liking, but otherwise, great characterization for everyone else. I don't know the first serious thing about wrestling, and have never gotten into it, but this story made it sound interesting and kept me entertained the whole time. I also liked the inclusion of the Joes in the story. Refreshing piece of writing. .