Reviews for Fur Elise
Tangled in the Supernatural chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
The song Alec plays in the episode is Etude in E Major, I think... so maybe using that as the title instead. Or something with it involved _ It's such a beautiful song. I really liked your story, I like how he settles into a nightly routine, makes me wish I owned a piano so I could play every night *sighs longingly*
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
This was really sweet. I like how you included Joshua in it- I love him. And I really appreciated the way that you had Alec help him. And how you helped him realize that he had a gift, and I loved the last line "Rachel had given him a gift, and Alec promised her silently that he’d put it to good use." It summed the whole thing up beautifully. Suggestion for a title "Hopeful Notes."
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Alec playing he piano in Joshua's the night of the dinner party is hands down the scene EVER in dark Angel and powerful dosn't even beginto dscribe it. I stumbled on this looking for something to read so I wanted to tell you thank you.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Great story!
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
This was beautiful! I loved your descriptions, and all of Alec's thoughts. Amazing, amazing work.

Ani-maniac494
BR9 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
that was great.
ion bond chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
M, nice.

I really like the idea of Alec approaching learning to play the piano as he would a weapon. Poor Joshua, too.
Stand In Girl chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Beautiful. And very, very refreshing. I always adored the idea of Alec playing the piano, and I really like the detail you went into here, about how it connects to his emotions and irrevocably to Rachel. I also enjoyed the slight comparison between Joshua and Alec; they’ve both lost the people they love. It stands to reason that Joshua’s pain, and the way he paints to release that pain, reaches Alec, and vise-versa. Overall, a great story; pulled at the heartstrings for sure.