Reviews for Stress! Stress! Stress!
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 1 . 3/23/2019
This was such a good story and very few shego/drakken fics.
Sassy-Shuriken chapter 1 . 6/23/2018
This is such a hot/heartwarming fic! I love your portrayal of these characters and I hope you cover more m rated fanfictions between them. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/2/2018
I loved every moment of this...and they're so in character!
Leopardprint11 chapter 3 . 8/16/2017
I love this fanfic so much! Your writing was amazing, and the story has played out perfectly so far! I hope your still working on this, because I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/29/2017
I think that every fan of this ship will be glad if you continue this story/oneshots. Your writing is very good and you are able to potrait Drakken's and Shego's accuratly! Wish you luck, motivation and fun!
Aleego chapter 3 . 1/5/2017
Just read this again and this is still the best story on . I love the way the story flows. Sad it's discontinued, but I haven't updated my fanfics since 2011, so I understand. Life gets busy. Your story rocks though. Thank you for sharing your talent.

PS. Drakken/Shego forever :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/15/2016
Great steamy story. AND a good plot and end. Some parts of Ds and Shegos inner dialog nearly killed me.
Shantel chapter 3 . 1/7/2015
I know this hasn't been updated in years but can you please update? Pretty please?
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
Awww, I wish you HAD continued this! Btw, the sex was hot! Please do more! D
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
MORE MORE MORE MORREMOERRMOERERMOEREMORE
KSM chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
I LOVE IT! please write more!? it dosen't have to be very frequent, but once in a while wouldn't hurt
Guest Star chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
At the very least, the chapter's end is left so that you can intepret that Graduation happens soon afterwards.
shego chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
So mad that you discontinued this :(
Juan.Antonio11 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I like Shego Draken but you would have to aver I left them a couples of lines
Ann chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
Awww Discontinued? Well I supposed I should have expected that since looking at the age of this lol but i just wanted to say good job! I wish there was more but of course life gets busy. Drakken and Shego forever