Reviews for Stress! Stress! Stress!
I think that every fan of this ship will be glad if you continue this story/oneshots. Your writing is very good and you are able to potrait Drakken's and Shego's accuratly! Wish you luck, motivation and fun!
Aleego chapter 3 . 1/5
Just read this again and this is still the best story on . I love the way the story flows. Sad it's discontinued, but I haven't updated my fanfics since 2011, so I understand. Life gets busy. Your story rocks though. Thank you for sharing your talent.

PS. Drakken/Shego forever :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/15/2016
Great steamy story. AND a good plot and end. Some parts of Ds and Shegos inner dialog nearly killed me.
Shantel chapter 3 . 1/7/2015
I know this hasn't been updated in years but can you please update? Pretty please?
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
Awww, I wish you HAD continued this! Btw, the sex was hot! Please do more! D
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
MORE MORE MORE MORREMOERRMOERERMOEREMORE
KSM chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
I LOVE IT! please write more!? it dosen't have to be very frequent, but once in a while wouldn't hurt
Guest Star chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
At the very least, the chapter's end is left so that you can intepret that Graduation happens soon afterwards.
shego chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
So mad that you discontinued this :(
Juan.Antonio11 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I like Shego Draken but you would have to aver I left them a couples of lines
Ann chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
Awww Discontinued? Well I supposed I should have expected that since looking at the age of this lol but i just wanted to say good job! I wish there was more but of course life gets busy. Drakken and Shego forever
Lack of Composure chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
This story makes me so happy inside.

Characters portrayed so well, its just ugh 3

I loved it. Thank you for giving me something to feast my eyes upon, I highly commend your writing. -you inspire me- I hope to one day write like this..

That's beside the point. This was so great. Really. It was.
Marlesmeep chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Ok so I JUST stumbled upon this and it's amazing I absolutely love it. It's so like the characters I wish they hadn't discontinued the series and I wish that even though it's been a couple years that you would write more. Definitely a lovely story after. Ah sigh
Caseysfancy chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
I am unashamed to say that I have read these three chapters several times. This is the story I usually turn to if - for some reason - I need a D/S sexy fix. We all have those right? It's completely normal? Good.

I selfishly wish it wasn't discontinued, but I think the elevator scene will keep me entertained :)
Shebali chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
I know it's discontinued, and I hope you won't take this as nagging (I really don't mean it as such) but I do wish there was a chapter dealing with the morning after. Oh the possibilities!

And the elevator scene was undeniably hot, but the bedroom talk part has to be my favorite. Shego is just so.. and Dr. D is so..

*sigh*

Anyways, moving on to Maslow now, and I have a good feeling about it :)