Reviews for Stress! Stress! Stress!
Shantel chapter 3 . 1/7/2015
I know this hasn't been updated in years but can you please update? Pretty please?
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
Awww, I wish you HAD continued this! Btw, the sex was hot! Please do more! D
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
KSM chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
I LOVE IT! please write more!? it dosen't have to be very frequent, but once in a while wouldn't hurt
Guest Star chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
At the very least, the chapter's end is left so that you can intepret that Graduation happens soon afterwards.
shego chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
So mad that you discontinued this :(
Juan.Antonio11 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I like Shego Draken but you would have to aver I left them a couples of lines
Ann chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
Awww Discontinued? Well I supposed I should have expected that since looking at the age of this lol but i just wanted to say good job! I wish there was more but of course life gets busy. Drakken and Shego forever
Lack of Composure chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
This story makes me so happy inside.

Characters portrayed so well, its just ugh 3

I loved it. Thank you for giving me something to feast my eyes upon, I highly commend your writing. -you inspire me- I hope to one day write like this..

That's beside the point. This was so great. Really. It was.
Marlesmeep chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Ok so I JUST stumbled upon this and it's amazing I absolutely love it. It's so like the characters I wish they hadn't discontinued the series and I wish that even though it's been a couple years that you would write more. Definitely a lovely story after. Ah sigh
Caseysfancy chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
I am unashamed to say that I have read these three chapters several times. This is the story I usually turn to if - for some reason - I need a D/S sexy fix. We all have those right? It's completely normal? Good.

I selfishly wish it wasn't discontinued, but I think the elevator scene will keep me entertained :)
Shebali chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
I know it's discontinued, and I hope you won't take this as nagging (I really don't mean it as such) but I do wish there was a chapter dealing with the morning after. Oh the possibilities!

And the elevator scene was undeniably hot, but the bedroom talk part has to be my favorite. Shego is just so.. and Dr. D is so..

Anyways, moving on to Maslow now, and I have a good feeling about it :)
Destine chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
I love it make another one
juli chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
"Reaching out, Shego placed a hand on Drakken's chest. Drakken looked down and saw that it was over his heart."

oh, goodness..that made me go into pieces a bit...
pokemypoke chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
I know this is discontinued, but it's one of those fics that you simply *can't* get out of your mind. I had to review. You can't read this and not.

To be honest, I haven't watched Kim Possible in years and years...I'm sort of embarrassed to admit that I didn't even know the show had ended until I read your fic and wanted to see how it was doing. I was more of a casual fan, I guess, catching it when I came home or was spending a day just lounging around and surfing the channels. But I clearly remember Shego and Drakken and how I adored them just as much as I tend to adore all villains. And this...this makes me furious at myself that I ever stopped watching.

You have to know that you're amazing. You can't write like this and not know. The characters are almost eeriely in much so that I had absolutely no problem believing this scenario 110%. Shego states herself that it's a cliche...and yet you made it so unique and memorable. The sex scene was detailed and yet not brashly so...still making sure to include their once again insanely IC thoughts. You believe Drakken's stress would lead to this. You believe Shego felt that exact way about a chick checking him out. Heck, I'd probably believe you if you told me the moon was made of rice crispy treats because you just *own* your scenario like a god leading his people into their respective destinies. I stumbled across your fic at random exploring another author...and if this is what I'll read when I stumble, I'm about to become a stumbling monkey.

So lovely and moving and hilarious and just...everything. It's perfect. And although I'm disappointed that it won't be continuing, I'm so pleased to have read it and hope you plan to continue your writing career for many, many years to come. You're phenomenal. You're what being a fanfiction writer is all about and I fully plan on checking out your other works for some more of this flawless style. Thank you so much for sharing this. It's truly beautiful.