Reviews for TOPPING
HomeRightsRule chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Lmao poor Ban. Though everyone knows Ginji tops :P It's 2:30 in the morning and I should be asleep but I'm glad I'm not so I can read that. XD Sooooo made my day.
HomeRightsRule chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
XD Omg, I loved that.
ideagala chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
loved it
Hesunohana chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
so funny ! I can't stop laughing !
slain angel chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
pointless drabble yes, but i still loved it really made me smile and i'd like to claim it please! _ x
ajj7sunhawk chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
Your're right - you lost a little in the second chapter - 1st chap was just right.
Tiro chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Pointless, but fun. D
MintyFlake chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
hhahaha...

that's right! ginji should be agressive in bed!

luv ya*
ladyasile chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
aww, so cute... HAH! Ginji tops! lol. what i would give to see kazuki and juubei kissing like that in real life... XP Great second chapter! i loved every bit of it! -huggles- i love you so much! -hugs- poor ban... i wonder if he finally got sleep?

Take Care!

:-)

p.s. i will be updating a bit later... i finally got in!
desdamona chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
ch 1 was funny... i can't see kazuki ever being so blunt and open as in ch 2 but i still laughed pretty hard

oh its so ban on top but kazuki i amstill easily swayed i like both

thanks for the giggles...oh i am such a silly fan girl...
Manabishi chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
jajaja very funny

especially because of imagining kazuki in the top being he so different from juubei, who 's THE men model xD

that's it, please keep writing

kissu

bye bye (*)!
MintyFlake chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
wel... who's top?

haha... finally! U wrote something new!

i am so waitinf for any new entries or old entries with new chapters from U...

this story is funny... made my morning!

*luv U*
ladyasile chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
aww, it was a cute drabble! i love you so much! -glomps- lol. who does top in both of the relationships? you totally had me thinking about that. lol. it's just hilarious to think about this! and so adorable too! -hugs-

Take Care!

:-)
Manabishi chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
jajjajajajaja very funny xDD!

BUt there is no doubt who tops in each relation xDD

bye bye(*)