Reviews for Diplomacy and Time Distortion
Maladin chapter 5 . 5/1/2008
Sweet merciful Emperor. The paragraph about what doors tend to do. Priceless.

I think your description of the commissar explains why we never see female commissars in the game. They would be mistaken for Sisters of Battle.

Hilarious story.
Haraio chapter 5 . 3/28/2008
Oh god, this story is just too priceless. It had me in stitches the whole time. Gotta love that stupid commander, and especially Gilks

Please write more!

Haraio
Haraio chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
"The Horentans, naturally, were a little perturbed by this turn of events."

Priceless. Oh so priceless

You really have a talent for writing humour, let me tell you that. Please write more. On to the next chapter! *reads*

Haraio
beSiegedAnon chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
Kind of Pythonesque... I like it.
emperorprotects chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
lol , nice story . Looks like everyone has gone crazy . Just the way I like it . Also , no Heero . AWESOME ! UPDATE
Chris Kangaroo chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
A bit random... but good for that reason. I particularly like how the miners seem to be barely out of the stone age. Looking forward to the next chapter.
RaZoRMandiblez chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
Your sense of humor is beautiful. Just beautiful. Love the story, and the idea, setting and tone is , the chapters are simply to short to make a reader feel got a great thing going here, you just have to make more of it MOAR!

oh, and consider indicating clearly where a new perspective begins, its a little disconcerting when it just shifts suddenly.

Otherwise...love it.
Slaashyish chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
Very funny.

The moron was an interesting touch, and a colonel called Sarge, whose favourite button just makes a mortar shell scream noise. excellent ideas.
mgunh1 chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
The description of the Moron was excellent! So was greg's 'guns'. And the big red button. This is good, keep it up!
mgunh1 chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
Hehehe... this should be good...

Interesting idea, love to see how this pans out.
Death Korps chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
This sounds like a rather promising story. Please keep writing.
L Chupacabra chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I'm so glad someone did this. In so many stories when ships go into the warp they come out fine(aside from crossovers). People just seem to conveniently forget all of the consequences that go along with warp travel.