Reviews for Sacrifice Everything
SubRosa7 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
An excellent missing scene. Thank you.
Leni chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
You... They... *This!*

Wow. You've managed these two caged lions so well. I got goosebumps in parts - and their dialogue, their reactions, their *cruelty*.

Ooooh. I think I may have to re-read the trilogy one of these days!
Foxfire1 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Wow. I don't know how I missed this when it was originally posted, but this was a *great* story. Descriptions and dialogue are wonderful - very vivid without being overdone. And it's a rare person who can write Daemon being a touch vulnerable without turning him into a complete woobie. Wonderful reading!
Caomh chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Lovely :)
tlcplusp chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
That was amazing. So perfectly Lucivar to go yell at Daemon for giving up.

*applauds*
DragonRaye chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I suppose I had a slightly higher opinion of the idiots that own Daemon and Lucivar, as I couldn't see them putting a newly-returned pleasure slave within spitting distance of the only thing that made him surrender in the first place. Though I've often wondered why they didn't just escape together. *scratches chin* And all the times they've been in the same place at the same time and just never destroyed everything and everyone...

But, I digress. I can definitely see Lucivar wanting to pound in his brother's head for doing something so stupid, especially for HIS sake. Because Daemon would do the same. XD
GoluxOracle chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
A very good rendition of it would have been after Daemon returned to slavery. Well written and well characterized, well done! )
MaggieMai chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I knew once I had read this serious and some of your other work that you would be the perfect choice to write fanfiction for it. Once again you have yet to disappoint me. Very well done.
Kasloumor chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Splended. Good writing and a very precise and moving descripion of how it could have been when Daemon returned after his 100 years of freedom.
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
This fits in perfectly with canon.
Allison chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I loved ur story. Thats exactly how I think it would have happened
Kaetien2006 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Wonderfully written! This was very, very good. I like the dynamics between Daemon and Lucivar. And your title is very fitting. You did great with this!