Reviews for Future War
Daniel6 chapter 6 . 3/31
I'm trying to imagine what the grandchildren are gonna be like. Kirsten has Momma' s plasma. John probably has the MMP. What'll they'll be like?
mr crossover chapter 6 . 9/18/2009
great story
Katsumara chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
A fantastic finale here, FAH3. Great work. So sorry for my belated review. D:

Kyle's death was so sad. D: He was a pretty awesome character.. but I guess him better than Shego, eh? Shego's too cool in this, and Kim cursing? That made me chuckle a bit for some reason. Guess I can't picture her doing it even though I know she would obviously. A shame we didn't get to see the actual proposal, though I suppose we did sort of see one. A shame we didn't see the wedding either, but I can understand why it couldn't have been done.

Loved the end with the little bit of fluff we had going until the very end on the Epilogue. I guess that girl may be Kristen?

Great writing. I enjoy your work. ) Keep it up!
JCS1966 chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
So the war has entered a new phase. Gotta wonder if there's a Terminator made of "living metal" at large...

Nice wrap-up and set-up for the next arc. Hope fully they can end this once and for all. Personally,I consider T2 to be the end of the story; I'm not too fond of T3 and I have no intention to see "Salvation" after the pasting it got at the box office.

Really looking forward to how this goes down!
Isamu chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
I so approve of how this ends with the River Taminator showing up. However, I do hope you cover the events of T2 as well. Very fun read, I'm looking forward to more!
Comet Moon chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
Movie rocked

Series Rocked

Alternate Timeline works too.

Ja ne

Jim
CajunBear73 chapter 6 . 7/14/2009
A much quieter was has started, now, hasn't it?

Good finish to this and a bit of a teaser to have us waiting for you in the future war yet to come.

CB73
Classic Cowboy chapter 6 . 7/14/2009
very nicely done. I especially like the bit where Kim and Ron said she was family. Nicely done my friend. Here I thought it was all finished ... we going to have more on this story or we got a sequel in the works?

And was that Shego's youngin' or the lovely Cameron from the Terminator series?

keep it up!
Gvo chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
Gonna put A lemon moment in the next chapter or plan to just skip it?
Classic Cowboy chapter 5 . 7/5/2009
no major surprise with Kyle being the father to Shego's daughter, but still nice seeing it happen. great stuff pal keep it up!
Katsumara chapter 5 . 7/5/2009
Oh, great stuff here. Don't worry about the delays between updates. It's no big deal. What matters is that you are pleased with your work and get it done when you're able. :D I loved the ending bit.

Keep it up!
Comet Moon chapter 5 . 7/5/2009
Ahh Reese.

Maybe this time

Look forward to more

Ja ne

Jim
JCS1966 chapter 5 . 7/5/2009
So glad to see this one updated.

Kim and Shego's kids? Married? Yeah, that's a "SAY WHAT?" moment right there. What's really scary, though, is that the fathers weren't there...Bad news for Ron...

Now Kimmie had to try something, didn't she?

Ready for the next installment!
CajunBear73 chapter 5 . 7/5/2009
Glad to see this one back again.

A little bit of rest and regrouping for these four, but T hit the motherlode at Kim's pc. Bad news all around for the group on the run.

Also noted a little foreboding of the lack of fathers in the childrens' futures in the musings of Reese.

Kim, meanwhile, should have left well enough alone...

CB73
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
O, a Terminator story, I wonder who has the Sara Conner part. (It's looking towards Shego, but we'll see.)

I like your writing, a little gory but it fit's the story line. Sorry to what happened to Reager, Flagg and Drakken. Especially Drakken, he had a certain spring in his step.

Checking out more chapters later this week.

Thanks