Reviews for Skill for Trade
SpoonfulOfArsenic chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Pity I haven't found this until now! I thought it was perfectly written and I could see everything very well. Wonderful job!
thatswhyyyoudont chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Ooh, love this fic to bits! Very nicely done
CrayfordDresden chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I love this fic I think I read it when you first published it, but bad me didn't review.

I like that it shows Todd in a way that does not get dipicted much. (teaching)

I like that Todd was at a bit of a loss when Toby took the blade.

It was sweet when Toby imitated Todd beside him.

There was a alot of tension when Todd let Toby actually shave Todd for real which was good. It's interesting to think that Todd would be so bold to do that.

Thanks for writting it.
Marie S Zachary chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Can we say this was AMAZING? Yes we can. I loved it
niki-chan2 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
This line was so intense: "He looked up from the blade and into the black eyes of the barber. Something flickered between them. A flash of scarlet. A burning flash of scarlet. Power." Great story, as usual.
smashing chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
"Something flickered between them. A flash of scarlet. A burning flash of scarlet. Power."

Ooh! *shivers* Very haunting.

I also liked,

"Sweeney felt a sense of loss at seeing his friend fit so perfectly into the palm of another. He was sure they only had a purpose for him."

That is such a perfect description of Sweeney's attitude toward his razors!

You're an awesome writer :)
Bramblerose4 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I just love love your Sweeney Todd stories! They are so true to the characters and provide such wonderful insight into the story! Great job on this one luv!
Heavenmetal chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Excellently written! So subtle and powerful at the same time and I love you characterizations.