Reviews for Brighter Than Sunshine
cs chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
this is good...

like most, i'd rather a pam/jim story...

so just let me say that now that she's in her car she could drive to stanford and tell jim...

just an idea
Thecricketsarecalling chapter 20 . 11/26/2008
Love the story! Please update again!
Snape's-Mystic-Raven chapter 25 . 8/28/2008
I was looking for a good JAM story when I came across your Ryan/ Pam story and I can't help but thank you for turning me on to this couple. This was a great story. I loved it! I hope you write many, many more Ryan/ Pam stories. This one was just, Wow! Again I loved it!

Please write more of this couple!

Pretty please with sugar on top!

:D
none chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
You should definitely proof-read this at some point. Sometimes you switch tenses or use words with the same sound but different spellings (and meanings). There are also a good number of run-on sentences. I understand the excitement of wanting to post your story as soon as you're done writing it, but readers really do appreciate the extra time you put in with spell-check and proof-reading. It's a good story, and I love the pairing. I would just like to see something other than a rough draft.
JAMonMyToast chapter 25 . 8/5/2008
God, that was adorable. I'm such a sucker for pregnant Pam fics. And I surprisingly was able to read a fic that wans't all about Jim and Pam. Great job.
MrsBigTuna chapter 25 . 8/5/2008
YAY! Great story, kid.
J'aime ma vie chapter 25 . 8/5/2008
You did a great job with the wedding. And I do love how Ryan and Pam got to have children of their own. Even though the epilogue was interesting - seeing how everyone else's lives turned out, I would have liked it better if it had just focused on Pam and Ryan. You did, however, do a great job with this story! :)
maryshine chapter 23 . 8/4/2008
Great story!

I think you should have the last chapter take place five years down the road. I want to see Ryan adopt Anna and have some more children. I also want to hear what will happen with the rest of the office staff...especially Jim!
Sara chapter 23 . 7/27/2008
Wow. I think it's interesting to picture Pam with Ryan, and I love pregnant Pam fics. Great job!
J'aime ma vie chapter 23 . 7/27/2008
I KNEW IT!
dancer288 chapter 23 . 7/27/2008
so sad that it is almost over...love how he asked her so cute...can't wait for the last chapter!
dancer288 chapter 22 . 7/19/2008
that was really good...i know that we never want kids to get hurt, but sometimes it just happens...loved how protective ryan was! can't wait for another update!
J'aime ma vie chapter 22 . 7/19/2008
Hm. I wonder what the question for Pam is... and only 3 chapters left! I wonder what other conflicts could show up... is Ryan going to ask Pam to marry her?
dancer288 chapter 21 . 7/12/2008
wow...love how he couldn't leave because of anna and not just because of her but because he couldn't walk out on his daughter...you have really captured the personalities of each character and made them so much better!
maryshine chapter 21 . 7/11/2008
It almost sounds like Ryan and Jim have switched personalities. I almost wish Ryan was Anna's biological father.

If you write another Ryan/Pam fanfiction, I think you should have them have a child before they become a couple. That would be intresting.