Reviews for Razor's Edge II: Nothing is Safe
prynciz GTJ chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
Whoa, how do you do this? You are like the Edge Master, lame I know, but seriously, this was so Edge.

And right now, I really enjoy Super Duper Cena rants, and this was awesome. and when Cena was out, Raw was much more enyoyable.

Boy, does Cena work my nerves!
SpiffytheSmark chapter 10 . 4/5/2008
So this is the end. huh? Wonder how long they'll let Taker have the belt. Poor Edge. At least he still has his beautiful hair.
The Rated R Superstar chapter 10 . 3/31/2008
Edge was robbed! Damn you Undertaker!
101mizzpoet101 chapter 10 . 3/31/2008
The last chapter... sad to see it go! And right after mania... it is so fitting, edge should have won, and taker, well im fucking sick of him... both ric AND him should have retired! And that's that!
derivereine chapter 10 . 3/31/2008
I cried when he lost.
Souless666 chapter 10 . 3/31/2008

Hey Edge, you should be glade Taker took it easy on ya. Let you kick out of his finishers and all.

It's not shame to lose to the best wrestler this side of the Darkside, he is, after all, more then human. I am sure you can beat Batista any time you want. But ya had to know, you could not run from the Deadman, forever. He was gonna get ya and get ya good.

CrystalxShip chapter 10 . 3/31/2008
I really think Edge is inside you. That sounded gross. Oh well. I was seriously the only Edgehead at the place I watched Mania at. It sucked.
Deceiving Eyes chapter 10 . 3/31/2008
I'm going to miss this story again. And I just knew you'd probably do something like this.
nolongerwriting-x chapter 10 . 3/31/2008
Wait, did I read that right? Last chapter? Damn.

Well, it was great while it lasted. I loved it, great job.

Thee Britty chapter 10 . 3/30/2008
You are amazing. I love it! Especially the part where he said "those are my edgeheads, not your chew toys!" It made me laugh.

Amazing. Simply amazing. You're probably like the GOD on FFnet. Anyways great job!
Queen Islanzadi chapter 10 . 3/30/2008
Will you ever post any more chapters? If you ever get an idea or something? I hope so, I enjoy reading this fic.
Kennedy's Friday Night Delight chapter 10 . 3/30/2008
sad. i was so sad that he lost, i was so hoping he was going to beat undertaker and end his streak. its totally true, he is one of the reasons why i tune in every week, that and to see cena get his ass kicked. Edge will get his title back.
giftiebee chapter 10 . 3/30/2008
lmfao...your love for him scares me sometimes
derivereine chapter 9 . 3/5/2008

nolongerwriting-x chapter 9 . 3/5/2008
OH MY GOD! I've been waiting for, like, ever for you to update. I loved your first Razors Edge and your second one is getting to be as good as the first.

Great chapter. You make me laugh every time.