Reviews for Winter Pursuit
Articuno chapter 1 . 4/27
I loved this! Wish it could have been longer somehow!
Falonian chapter 1 . 1/13
I should be doing Maths since I have a test tomorrow, but I needed to drown myself in five hours of your fanfics first. This one was so fluffy it will have me smiling for two hours at least, thank you!
AvadaKazebra313 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
BEAUTIMUS!
inkedbaby chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Haha poor Ronald.
MaiaAlcippe chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I'm guessing that when Draco says Wesley, he's referring to Ron? Using the search for Could was an intuitive way to get Draco and Harry together.
kurosakiami01 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Aaaaaarhgs aasdkjfaslkdjfñalskdfjasldf I loved it. You, woman, you ROCK!
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
The ending made me chuckle. I really liked this, particularly the "Super Auror Deluxe" comment.
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Sweet!
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Thanks Creevey, you helped a LOT, you know.
Sayu Koishimoto chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
What happened between draco and pansy? did draco cancel everything that happened between them?
Animeangellover2 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Loved IT! Great Story...You should make another chapter dedicated to Draco's thank you card to Denis Creevey. I bet deep inside Creevey is a DMHP fan and will love to receive Draco's card ;) Keep Writing!
llamajo chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Hahaha! Wonderful ending! Splendid, absolutely splendid! Your one shots are so brilliant! Well, all of your stories are brilliant, but I digress! Thank you very much for this lovely, adorable, happy story!
DW03 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Oh god, I thought Pansy will kill Draco! Or make his life a hell... I loved the Wesley scene, glad to know how Draco is important in Harry's life.
Srienia chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I loved the scene with Ron. It was nice to see how they fared later and the episode was funny
DemeRain chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Damn that was funny. Thanks for sharing.