Reviews for The Diary
Clairebear chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
You my friend are awesome :D this is so cute it makes my want to cry! Such a good idea, Keep it up! ;)
StardustSComet chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Awesome! I loved how they would write those poetic letters to each other, it was really sweet!
Noritsu chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Reading this story made me sad only because of the fact that Charlie is no longer with us. I am not happy either that apparently something happens to Claire which is why Kate has Aaron now.

Anyway, it was a sweet story. There was so much more that could have been done with Chaire and it would have been nice to see the evolution of their relationship to something more solid and lasting. Oh, well...

Sorry the review is so late. I need to do a lot of catching up other Lost stories, too.

Nori
Psychobillybutterfly chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
*sigh* I love this, so sweet. Perhaps there is more in the works, maybe with Claire saving Charlie from his drowning fate?
sk8r-grl chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
This is a beautiful story. Loved their silent communicatiuon. It made me jealous of your brilliant minds! Wish I had thought of it! Very sweet and I wish this would have happened instead of him, you know...dying. You guys should write for LOST.
Alix Zin chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Wow this story is from quite a while ago. You guys first posted this on LJ a few days after FBYE's if I remember right, so its almost a year old. It kind of made me sad to read it again, because this was among the first fics refrencing the death flashes, so I now see it as a representive of all the hope we had for where that storyline was going. Its a great story by the way, It's nice to see Charlie and Claire discussing and moving past thier previous problems, something we never got to see on the show.

You've definitly have gotten my interist with your new co-fic. I really have no idea where you guys are going with it and the Charlie in it is rather creepy. The only explanation I can come up with so far for his behavior is the brainwashing thing the others used on Karl. I'll be exited to read more!
Frost Hobbit chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
AWW! That was so sweet and adorable. They were both perfectly in character and it was such a sweet idea, communicating what they can't say out loud through the diary. I guess I liked that so much because I can relate - it's easier to talk through writing, isn't it? _ Great job on this story - are you going to continue it? I would love it if you did - I don't read very many Lost fanfics but I would read this one.
bonboni chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
aw, this was so sweet! :) i liked this idea a lot. the idea of claire and charlie writing each other notes on the same diary and then meeting up to express their feelings seemed so sweet!

i'm glad that they finally sorted it all out though. and that claire told him that she wasn't scared of him etc.

great oneshot!