Reviews for A question of Pride and
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
nyaaah this is so much more fun reading than i thought it would be! do update soon, i love it!
(i've also been waiting for a slight continuation of 'Fishy Antics' but its ok u dont gotta if u dont wanna)
i love your writing, it's the absolute best! keep writing! :))
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
I love it! Having Kazuha as Elizabeth and Heiji as Mr. Darcy was an amazing decision! I read around half of the book and watched bits of the movie, but I never got to finish the story. (

I also love how Ran is Jane (my own name by the way) and Shinichi is Mr. Bingley. I truly hope you continue with the story for I like it!

Thanks for the chapters!

~J. DCF
mangaluva chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
Wasn't the Eto house how the Shonen Tantei-Dan misread the nameplate on Shinichi's house? They thought it was a ghost house?

Is this one getting updated again, or did it just sort of die? It's very well-done. The fusion between the DC and Austen universes is very smooth. Although my friend keeps asking when Alan Rickman's going to turn up... XD
ami-chan - the frenchie chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Mr Collins... Shiratori would fit so well... But as he will end up marrying Akako, then it probably is Hakuba (also, the main characters seem to be made from the stories' teenagers)!

LOVE YOUR FANFICTION SO FAR. I adore the book and the movie is (one of) my favorite (though I also like the BBC adaptation). Your writing style is AWESOME.

This goes to my favs' bucket ;)

Waiting for the following chapters A LOT. Hope your exams went well, by the way
kchan072 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Very well written; I applaud you. :D

The characters were a tad out of character, though I suppose that is to be expected when one uses the DC cast and merges it with the plot of a very popular classic. I found this quite interesting.

I thought the characters' roles in the story were cast wonderfully, despite the fact that I am unfamiliar with the whole story and have yet to read the book. I've watched a part of the movie(the one starring Kiera Knightley) and I have at least a vague outline of the plot, based on what I've seen.

There were a few sentence errors, however, one of which is the dangling modifier below:

"...he was in charge of the pursuit of the infamous Kaito Kid – whose daughter, due to the considerable amount of time he spent travelling after the thief... "

It looked as if Kaito Kid was the father, not Nakamori Ginzo; I admit the structure confused me a bit. Just pointing it out. Beg your pardon for being so particular; I couldn't help myself.

But anyway, great job on the fanfiction. I'll be looking forward to more chapters! :)
Leona's-Diary chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
Great so far, I can't wait to find out whats going to happen! I mean, I've red pride and prejudice but, Heiji as Darcy and Kazuha as Elizabeth is just so damn addictive! You're right!
chibi-Nao chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
I've finally finished reading this chapter, it's long! and thanks for the last balcony scene, and you're right, it's still too little, but I'll be waiting patiently for more HK scenes in future chapters!
anaime7 chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
I can't believe how well you make this AU sound so old fashioned... and it's quite remarkable that kogoru could prove himself even more embrassing in here than in the manga... And the idea -even if it's half copied from Jane Austen's novels- is outstanding! I look forward to the next chapter with earnest!

much love,

oniki
anaime7 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
NANI? eri-sama x kogoru - kazuha-chan and ran-chan? A good pair, nonetheless... and the eto house thingy... isn't ito? It's the name of the haunted house that damned lawyer gave to conan and company when k/h was in danger, right? or am i just completely wrong? I love the AU! So original and quiant! update soon! And yes, i quite know the feeling of being enslaved by homework and exams, i'm living in it...

love ya

oniki-chan
D3athrav3n92 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Isn't the name "Eto" from when the shonen tantei mistake Kudou's name to be? Because Ayumi misread the nameplate, and said that the name was "Eto," instead of "Kudou."
piccolabimba chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
very interesting story. I love P&P and DC, so this is a good combo. I am interested in seeing a sequel, but my only little piece of advice is to not follow the book quite so closely. With no surprises, it makes it less interesting. Not to mention very long. If you do go into that, you're making a 30 chapter commitment that you might run out of steam. However, this is still a very cool idea. I'm interested to see what happens next!
chibi-Nao chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I really like your story, I love Jane Austen's fictions too!

just hope that you'll update soon so that I could see more Heiji and Kazuha in the next chapter (too little in the first one!)

I know where you get the Eto, it's from vol. 38, the case where Heiji and Kazuha are in danger!