Reviews for Trojan Horse
will2Bfree chapter 17 . 4/8
I'm really sad you've stopped your stargate stories. I was really enjoying them and I know at least this one and Athena were expecting more installments.

I guess we can only hope you pick them back up someday.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 1 . 2/18
Damn! That's insane! I think a 4400 did it.
GLCW2 chapter 17 . 1/15
What an awesome series. I hope you decide to post the next series. Even if you don't, it is still a great series. Thanks for writing!
Irrelevant86 chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
I really wanted to see a chapter with her working with Stark. That would have been so interesting, seeing her work with him, and him hitting on her! Why didn't you give us that chapter?!
Arekanderu chapter 16 . 2/20/2011
I don't know which time this is that I have read this story and I still absolutely love it. I hope you find time to write the sequel someday even if other things have caught your interest at the moment.

I would love to see how you handle the Ori and what other character will develop powers. I am especially curious to see what powers Maybourne and the other might develop, Not to mention what would happen if Cassie or Vala got their hands on promicin :)

Here is o hoping you find your old 4440SG love again :)

And a picture of a puppy

. /_
Chooser of the Slain chapter 17 . 11/14/2010
I've just finished reading through the entire series so far. Then I went to your profile and saw that you had moved on to a different kind of story. Still, I really hope you come back to this series. It's really well done and quite in the spirit of both series.
KatyaKatianaKaterina chapter 17 . 5/25/2010
Wow I really wish that you had continued on with this series and combine the last few seasons of stargate with the last season of the 4400. I really liked how you combined the two series. i know it has been a while but if you would like I would be happy to co write it with you. i do not know much about stargate, but I know the 4400 pretty well and I would be happy to help you. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks
Arekanderu chapter 17 . 11/24/2009
This was an amazing story. You blended the worlds of 4400 and Stargate perfectly. Would you write the Ori storyline as well? I would love to see it :)

Oh and Vala shooting Isabelle was hilarious. Just like Jonas and the toilet ships :)
Rach5 chapter 17 . 4/23/2009
great series. loved how you wrote this story.

Hoping to read more soon
Lt. Cmdr. Radner chapter 17 . 8/22/2008
Wow, great series. I've read it all and I can only say wow. Please start the next story soon and keep up the great work. Until next time true believer
PoPCoRn chapter 17 . 6/12/2008
I simply cannot wait until you post the next installment of the series. I have oodles of fun reading this! Great work.
Vain x Life Poetess chapter 17 . 6/11/2008
Great epilogue we are awaiting the sequel!

typical of vala to say I get the 80, haha always a space pirate
Vain x Life Poetess chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
update

you have made so many fans around this story

not ontly have you perked our interest, but joined the favorite two sci fi soaps of our time, stargate (my favorite!) and 4400.

continue and it's okay I will be patient for your next update or news regarding this story, make sure to tell us in an a/n when the sequel will be coming?
HAZMOT chapter 16 . 6/8/2008
Boy, Isabelle was really going to kill all those children for some ridiculous power binge. Sam was going to need all her resources just to fight her and it look like she was losing. It was quick thinking on Tom's part to inject Isabelle while she was distracted with Sam. I guess she didn't calculate that in trying to kill Sam. Vala on the other hand was quick also. If it wasn't for her, they would still be standing around waiting to see what would happen if Isabelle regained her powers. Now it looks like there may be another fight coming. :D
JC chapter 16 . 6/7/2008
Good one.

I like to see a crossover between Stargate:Sg1 and Space:Above and beyond?

the USS Saratoga gets téléport by a wormhole to the SG,s Universe,in season 4.

How would the SGC deal with geting a ship early.