Reviews for Is this for real?
anime-novel-lover chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
haha i liked your story! good writing!
I Am Sam I Am chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
I really really like this couple. This story wasn't as good as your others, I think the pairing was a little forced and the plot a little rushed. I would also like to see the sex scenes varied a little more. All of the lemons follow the same formula and even share a few lines/phrases. I still enjoy your writing none the less. )

delete it chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
that was such a beautiful story, 4 real it was :) and i really liked the way u wrote it
rustyrayz chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
chapter 3!

Wo that one was awesome!

Definitely enjoyed all the noise making in that one!

Bravo, and I can't wait for your next narusaku, and even the surprise one that peoples dont know about yet! haha
rustyrayz chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
Very nice, a little straight forward at the end.

But damn was that ballsy to remove kakashi's mask lmao.
rustyrayz chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Lets see, chapter 1.

Very nice!

Also, i liked the nature of this setup, very well done
Arcane Desires chapter 3 . 4/29/2008
Thank you for the review of my story. I came over to check out your stories and OMG! this one is hot! So hot!

Good story! KakaSaku never used to be my fav pairing but I mean Kakashi who can resist him? And Sakura I just adore so yay!

Fantastic story. I really did like it! ;)
IceK7-1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Hey, I checked out your story like you asked me to. To me it feels like it's in a cross between a PWP and a plotted story, so on one side it feels like there is too much information, and on the other side it feels like there is not enough. That happens a lot when the author is used to having a plot, but wanted to do a PWP, and vice versa. So, I'm going to pass my idea of a PWP off to you, so you can try your hand it (I'm not big on writing them myself, so no worries _'). Okay, here's the idea: the story starts off with Sakura somewhere strange, maybe misty or cloudy. She inquires about the location, and Kakashi answers. Let them have a short, in-character conversation, before slowly leading Kakashi into complete OOCness. That is important! Make him sound like some cheesy, lovesick fool. Example: “I always wanted to get you alone in a place like this.” All the while Sakura will be thinking, ‘WTF?’ Have him make some moves, with her trying to decline. After a short while she gives in, so here’s your big lemon for the PWP. As he’s climaxing, have him say her name repeatedly. This is where she wakes up to see Kakashi kneeling next to her, trying to wake her up, so she can do her shift while he sleeps. Of course she’s utterly embarrassed, and wondering did he hear anything. To have some suspense, have him behave in a way that could make the audience think either way. That’s all. This is just an idea. I have a hard time with PWP, so I was thinking of ways I can make them realistic without putting in too much. Let me know what you think!
SusinSuicide chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
your storys short and sweet, i like it :D
SusinSuicide chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
SusinSuicide chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
haha. thats funny as hell. :D

i like the story so far. can't wait to read more!
blondegirl09 chapter 3 . 3/6/2008
ha ha aw i love the ending you should totally write a sequel!
FeatherPlague chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
I liked it a lot~!

Very nice story, and a good ending _
Mizuno-Suzuka chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
hmm... uh... I feel obligated to post so... uh, you have amazing writing skills, I'll say that much!*faints*
Mizuno-Suzuka chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
nice! Uh... Ive read lots of stuff on these two... Very good tho!