Reviews for Heart of a Demon
Trekio112 chapter 7 . 9/4
buzzard beef steak with sand rice...bird cow and sandy rice...this is a little bit beyond "expanding my horizons"
Xoniuqe chapter 27 . 8/1
Just wondering when the next chapter is coming. Love this story just finished it in 1 sitting. Can not wait for more
The beautiful green beast of Konoha chapter 16 . 6/7
Best bashing of Sakura's ego Naruto i felt should not have thought about how sakura felt on the basis that he should have been angry towards her
StrikeFreedomV2 chapter 27 . 3/24
Glad to see a happy end for them Looking forward to see how life will be now for Ino and Naruto :D Really looking forward to your next chapters
StrikeFreedomV2 chapter 24 . 3/23
Almost caught up with your story. I like how you give characters like Tenten and Kiba more Spotlight. I'm just wondering where you will take this. What I've read so far is really entertaining and well written. So keep up the great work
tholt1982 chapter 16 . 3/14
op
Kitten Arina chapter 7 . 3/14
Oh hell no I try to ignore the whole Ino had a right to punish him for keeping a secret from her but now you have him wanting to apologize for keeping the secret which he had a right to do in the first place and enough experience that showed he had no way to know others his age would accept him and that it is alright that she not only abuses his trust and invades his privacy that it is alright that she hits like Sakura did in the past, he now has to but wants to apologize for it. How is that even fair let alone right in the first place. The only thing is that her reason in needing to know is a solid one and that is it. The only people that could tell her are Naruto and the Hokage, and if the Hokage didn't clear her it doesn't give her the right to do what she did! I can't read this anymore if you think that there is nothing wrong with this.
Kitten Arina chapter 6 . 3/14
I am so sick of every single author out there that writes a story and uses the stereotype that it is wrong to touch a girl anywhere she doesn't want to be but it is ok for the girl to attack the guy for any perceived slight against themselves. While Ino may be correct for her need of the info. Tell me why it is wrong for Naruto to have kept that info in the first place. And why it was still considered ok for Ino to invade his mind when she was never order to and her thirst for knowledge of the secret is ok if even the Hokage hasn't cleared her for the knowledge? What has Ino done to show he can trust her, why should he trust her when she will invade the mind of her team mate, how can he trust any team mate when he was abused by the ones he had before and then she does this to him only to punish him when she abused her position and trust in the first place. How and why is this always ok for The girl interested in a guy but as soon as a guy does anything perceived as being in the wrong every female is allowed to get there own revenge on the guy and it is considered alright no matter what universe a story is being written in?
Kitten Arina chapter 1 . 3/14
I'm sorry I have to disagree with you on Hinata with where you are starting at Hinata would have made her confession so Naruto can't be as obvious as you are claiming him to be.
StrikeFreedomV2 chapter 11 . 3/10
Amazing work with this chapter!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 27 . 3/9
good
StrikeFreedomV2 chapter 7 . 3/8
Great read so far!
pikachucat chapter 27 . 2/28
awesome
Silent Bunshin chapter 27 . 2/27
Great update to an awesome story. Looking forward to the next one!
kamooi chapter 27 . 2/27
Alright another new chapter! I'm kinda curious as to what Ino did to Naruto. Haha Super awesome to see Lee happy. Thanks for posting and see you next time!