Reviews for Heart of a Demon
Oh shit is ino going to die
jp0625 chapter 6 . 12/7/2016
Cute scene, but Ino's jutsu is Will based. If Sakura could resist and overcome it, Naruto would shrug it off with ease considering his iron-clad Will. The chances of Ino controlling him is zero unless he allowed it.
Reader chapter 7 . 10/8/2016
Can't continue reading anymore. Why is naruto apologising to ino?! She invaded his mind without permission and he is the one saying sorry! If someone broke in to your mind found your darkest secret and then hit you for not telling them about it before, you would be pretty pisses. You wouldn't go to them the next day and say sorry! Just can't stand naruto excepting that ino invaded his mind and blow up at her.
Reader chapter 6 . 10/8/2016
Makes no sense for naruto to take that hit from ino. He should have been more pissed off with her for the invasion of his privacy.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/4/2016
Good one. I actually kept me glued from 1st chapter to the last one. Though i skipped a few author notes chapters. Well it has been a good read. But only i wanted to see a end for the sakura and sasuke. I kniw they both relation was ended. Bt at the end of story wat happened to them was left hanging. Maybe we will never know.
Trekio112 chapter 7 . 9/4/2016
buzzard beef steak with sand rice...bird cow and sandy rice...this is a little bit beyond "expanding my horizons"
Xoniuqe chapter 27 . 8/1/2016
Just wondering when the next chapter is coming. Love this story just finished it in 1 sitting. Can not wait for more
The beautiful green beast of Konoha chapter 16 . 6/7/2016
Best bashing of Sakura's ego Naruto i felt should not have thought about how sakura felt on the basis that he should have been angry towards her
StrikeFreedomV2 chapter 27 . 3/24/2016
Glad to see a happy end for them Looking forward to see how life will be now for Ino and Naruto :D Really looking forward to your next chapters
StrikeFreedomV2 chapter 24 . 3/23/2016
Almost caught up with your story. I like how you give characters like Tenten and Kiba more Spotlight. I'm just wondering where you will take this. What I've read so far is really entertaining and well written. So keep up the great work
tholt1982 chapter 16 . 3/14/2016
op
Kitten Arina chapter 7 . 3/14/2016
Oh hell no I try to ignore the whole Ino had a right to punish him for keeping a secret from her but now you have him wanting to apologize for keeping the secret which he had a right to do in the first place and enough experience that showed he had no way to know others his age would accept him and that it is alright that she not only abuses his trust and invades his privacy that it is alright that she hits like Sakura did in the past, he now has to but wants to apologize for it. How is that even fair let alone right in the first place. The only thing is that her reason in needing to know is a solid one and that is it. The only people that could tell her are Naruto and the Hokage, and if the Hokage didn't clear her it doesn't give her the right to do what she did! I can't read this anymore if you think that there is nothing wrong with this.
Kitten Arina chapter 6 . 3/14/2016
I am so sick of every single author out there that writes a story and uses the stereotype that it is wrong to touch a girl anywhere she doesn't want to be but it is ok for the girl to attack the guy for any perceived slight against themselves. While Ino may be correct for her need of the info. Tell me why it is wrong for Naruto to have kept that info in the first place. And why it was still considered ok for Ino to invade his mind when she was never order to and her thirst for knowledge of the secret is ok if even the Hokage hasn't cleared her for the knowledge? What has Ino done to show he can trust her, why should he trust her when she will invade the mind of her team mate, how can he trust any team mate when he was abused by the ones he had before and then she does this to him only to punish him when she abused her position and trust in the first place. How and why is this always ok for The girl interested in a guy but as soon as a guy does anything perceived as being in the wrong every female is allowed to get there own revenge on the guy and it is considered alright no matter what universe a story is being written in?
Kitten Arina chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
I'm sorry I have to disagree with you on Hinata with where you are starting at Hinata would have made her confession so Naruto can't be as obvious as you are claiming him to be.
StrikeFreedomV2 chapter 11 . 3/10/2016
Amazing work with this chapter!