Reviews for Heart of a Demon
pikachucat chapter 25 . 12/18/2014
awesome
TheGreatWhiteNortherner chapter 25 . 11/12/2014
Dam this is good. When ever you make the next chapter I will he ready to read it. Good luck
Guest chapter 25 . 9/16/2014
I have loved this story I hope you keep writing.
Naruto4 chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
I just read chapter two liked and I can tell you put work into this story it's good
dispassioneight chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
...what the fuck. That's a really mean and tactless reaction from Ino, even if it was accepting.

'Oh you should have told me why can't you trust me with S-class secrets, here punch yourself in the balls'. Bah.
kitsuneki chapter 25 . 6/9/2014
We're still here! This story is so emotional and now you've made me ship naruto and ino
NarutosBrat chapter 25 . 5/29/2014
Good luck with the transition. I've had four relatives in the military (two army, one navy, one marine), who made the transition, and they've all said that it's not an easy transition for most who've been military for more than a decade.

Semper Fi
SeerKing chapter 25 . 5/23/2014
you know, I really hope you haven't forgotten this tory. I really do.
winterzstorm chapter 25 . 5/22/2014
Hopefully you still want to add to this story it has great potential
Ninjamaster-255 chapter 25 . 5/12/2014
wow good luck with the transistion
BowTechsniper chapter 25 . 5/12/2014
Good, will wait... sure it will be worth it
Adharsh chapter 25 . 5/12/2014
Please update the story as soon as possible.
I was anxiously waiting for an update.
N1cromanc3loveR chapter 25 . 5/12/2014
i often wonder everytime i read n reread this story is this story dead, how sad... or i wanna read the continuation, how dissapointing that this story is dead
i'm still fans but before this announcement i have forgotten about this story, but i u really will updated it count me in as one fans waiting
zafnak chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
Gaara has a very *ahem* dry sense of humor in this story. I approve.
onijutsu chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
"No, I want him to feel like I trust him. I want him to trust me. If I do that , then what does that say for our trust?"

The first sentence of that is throwing me off, it makes it sound like Ino is only using Naruto. If Ino is using him then leave it. If she isn't, this way of wording it gives it a different meaning to me.

"No, I want him to know that I trust him."

"to feel" seems like deception,
"to know" gives a genuine sincerity towards the way she views Naruto.

Anyway, personal opinion, the wording you used when talking on that topic really stood out to me as Ino is only using Naruto.

Story is amazing by the way, really enjoying it!