Reviews for Heart of a Demon
Erebus1200 chapter 1 . 10/9
hoe the fuck you make Naruto get punked two times In a single chapter 7 or 6
abstergo2015 chapter 7 . 10/1
So just because naruto didnt reveal a secret, a personal one that couldve ruined their friendship and was S-class, he deserved a punch in the balls and had to apologize to her? That is very stupid and she really doesnt deserve that, especially since she invaded his mind, aka his privacy
Squidgod812 chapter 27 . 8/16
amazing story!
Thatoneguy1109 chapter 6 . 8/3
Interesting story you have here. I was enjoying this story very much but chapter 6 really irked me. I just cant seem to comprehend why Ino feels like shes the victim or the one who was wronged here. She invaded Narutos mind and yet she hits Naruto and thinks she has a right to be angry. Seriously!? Lets backpeddle a little bit. Even if they promised to tell each other everything about themselves to improve their teamwork, I feel that Knowledge of the Kyubi doesnt fall into this category. The whole point of concealing your identity as an ANBU member is to remain anonymous. Using the kyubis chakra is a dead givaway to the identity of the ANBU. That is even IF naruto used the chakra in combat regularly, which i assume he doesnt or else this whole conundrum wouldve been dealt with much sooner. Next off, knowledge of narutos status as a jinchuriki was deamed forbidden to talk about, and punishable by death may i remind you, by the THIRD HOKAGE HIMSELF. Maybe if this was a 12 year old, recently graduated ino, i could understand and let slide the fact that she thinks her feelings and promises come first, but this is not the case. She is a 20 year old ANBU Black Ops kunochi. You'd think that this would be more than enough to remind her that what the Hokage says is law and no amount of petty promises will trump the fact that she has no business meddling with village secrets (the identity of the village junchuriki) way beyond her paygrade. Granted its a very poorly kept secreat within the older generation but other villages arnt aware of the identity. Lastly, SHE invaded HIS mind, not the other way around. My point is that Ino has no grounds to play the victim here. Sorry for the long and pointless rant. This really anoyed me for some reason and i wanted to get it off my chest.
Snazzy chapter 27 . 7/24
I have to say, this story was amazing I look forward to any future ones you make:)
Snazzy chapter 4 . 7/24
Omg "IF gaara had eyebrows"

Creased
SnowBarryFan99 chapter 9 . 5/12
STOP HAVING PEOPLE CRUSH NARUTO'S FAMILY JEWELS PLEASE! However, other than that great story, I love it so far.
Oh shit is ino going to die
jp0625 chapter 6 . 12/7/2016
Cute scene, but Ino's jutsu is Will based. If Sakura could resist and overcome it, Naruto would shrug it off with ease considering his iron-clad Will. The chances of Ino controlling him is zero unless he allowed it.
Reader chapter 7 . 10/8/2016
Can't continue reading anymore. Why is naruto apologising to ino?! She invaded his mind without permission and he is the one saying sorry! If someone broke in to your mind found your darkest secret and then hit you for not telling them about it before, you would be pretty pisses. You wouldn't go to them the next day and say sorry! Just can't stand naruto excepting that ino invaded his mind and blow up at her.
Reader chapter 6 . 10/8/2016
Makes no sense for naruto to take that hit from ino. He should have been more pissed off with her for the invasion of his privacy.
Guest chapter 27 . 10/4/2016
Good one. I actually kept me glued from 1st chapter to the last one. Though i skipped a few author notes chapters. Well it has been a good read. But only i wanted to see a end for the sakura and sasuke. I kniw they both relation was ended. Bt at the end of story wat happened to them was left hanging. Maybe we will never know.
Motea chapter 7 . 9/4/2016
buzzard beef steak with sand rice...bird cow and sandy rice...this is a little bit beyond "expanding my horizons"
Xoniuqe chapter 27 . 8/1/2016
Just wondering when the next chapter is coming. Love this story just finished it in 1 sitting. Can not wait for more
The beautiful green beast of Konoha chapter 16 . 6/7/2016
Best bashing of Sakura's ego Naruto i felt should not have thought about how sakura felt on the basis that he should have been angry towards her