Reviews for Waiting for the Longest Time
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
A great story. Very good.
sad tomato busted valentine chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I love this. Heartbreaking fic. Lovely writing. Excellent work here.
jesusloves82 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
good story love it so far please continue.
Bits1212 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Hey! Hauntingly beautiful as always. Is this going to be a chaptered story?
Riza Hawkeye 9 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Hi!

This was so breathtaking, so sad and so beautiful at the same time ! I liked very much, you portraited them very well ! If something like this happen i would be very pleased!

Do you plan to write a sequel ? I hope so !

Great work ! I loved
Rachel chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Please continue this story! I want to see what happens with the whole William situation.

You know, I've never pictured Mulder and Scully married. I know they love each other and have always paired them together. But I've never been able to see them get married. I think you portrayed that very well. :)
Wendy L. Holloway chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I enjoyed this story. I thought it was a realistic picture of what their life together post The Truth might actually be like. I wonder if Scully really could marry someone else, and then having done so, leave him and her step-daughter behind. This is a convincing enough portrayal of that, and of her life with Mulder afterwards. I would like to have known why Mulder left her in the first place. That explanation seems to have been hurried past a little too quickly. Also, I thought that Mulder already knew that his sister was dead, from the episode Closure. Otherwise, this was a fine story. I hope you continue to write.
andreakayy chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
OMG! You had me in tears so many times. WOW, this was amazing. PLEASE update soon im so anxious to read the next chapter. GREAT JOB.
Emma chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Oh my god! You have to continue this. I loved every word, please let me no if u write another chapter x