Reviews for Adolescent Rebellion
Athena Goddess of the Wise chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Seriously, Hugo? You don't know who yur sisters dating?

If that wasn't so funny of an answer, we'd have some problems here, mister.
aquamarine77 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
why havent you written another chapter you could keep this story going easily please write another chapter or two.

xoxo
pageleaf chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Aw...*cocks eyebrow* Het germs? Really? (And of course, you had to put in a little bit of Draco expecting Scorpius and Albus to get together.)

Stories like this are why we all love you. ;)
lalez chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
first of all

this was sweet

that being said

i have a question (i am new to HP fanfic and it was a long time ago i read DH)

albus didn't really end up in slytherin right?

but i like the idea of peaceful living :)
over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
haha, whether you wrote this like a year and ahalf ago or not, I love this story anyway! It's really cute.
justawritier chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
very cute! Really enjoyed it :)
dracosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Cute!
RavenclawAmber chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Het germs or not... I think you should write more Rose/Scorpius. There isn't nearly enough good R/S fic out there, and I really enjoyed this. I love the characterization of Draco in this one )

Thanks for sharing it) RavenclawAmber
reader chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Oh so cute!

You're really good at writing...

So keep doing it!
Lady Meropa chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Yay! perfectly fluffy, it made me smile. :)
darkzenith324 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
_ Yay! All is right with the world. I love Draco's last line. Too funny!
Everybody-knows55 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I'm new to this fanfic thing...so, i'm sorry if my review isn't too constructive...i hate saying mean things...so I only say nice stuff...meaning i only review stories i like...and i like yours (yes, obvious i know) Nice use of the present historic (I think you used it a couple of times) but that's jsut me getting latin obssessed really. Also, you got Ron and Hermione spot on, well done you!
J Plash chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Ah the hilarity :D Great fun :)
Detective Jazz Dever chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Brilliant characterization here! And gee, no one's shocked over Rose/Scorpius. Why on earth could that be? :P And Albus as a gambler, fun. I love this.
ballerinadoll9 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008