Reviews for Taking Off the Rose Colored Glasses
roon0 chapter 25 . 7/15/2014
A wonderful story, thank you so much for sharing.
draco6812 chapter 25 . 1/22/2014
ummmm it is tradition for the groom to take the garter off the brides leg under the dress...not the blinking maid of honors.
Covante chapter 25 . 3/17/2013
That was very, very good.
When Hermione was talking about the fuck bunnies and asking why he didn't try to find a decent girl to potentially comit with instead I thought it would be good to have him say something along the lines of "Weren't any girls around here worth commiting to." After finishing the story though I'm certain that would have just been much too soon and blatant and would have ruined the whole thing. Can't imagine Hermione not catching on immediately if he had said that so I'll have to content myself with believing he was thinking it. I'm a bit of a sucker for cheesy romance though.
Leiria chapter 25 . 11/16/2012
Aww! Cute story! I'm glad that I stumbled on it today! _ Just finished all 25 chapters and I thought it was great! I love flawed characters myself, so this really pulled me in. I'm also a sucker for H/Hr, so you pretty much had me at hello. lol Where did you get all of the quotes from?
Leiria chapter 23 . 11/16/2012
LOVED the Princess Bride reference! My favorite movie! 3
HarryHEARTHermione chapter 25 . 3/28/2012
Where did you based your title "Taking Off the Rose Colored Glasses"? Lol. anyway, wonderful story. I find Hermione a little bit OOC. She's so bitchy in here and I don't like it. Sorry. But still i can find a little Hermione in there. And also Harry was just not Harry. I dunno. He seems a little bit off. He's a man whore for Pete's sake. LOL. Anyway, good fic. Enjoyed some parts somehow.

A fan chapter 24 . 12/23/2010
Allow me to sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart for creating a Hermione with CHARACTER, WIT and FIRE. Most stories write Hermione somewhere between wife and mother and all her lines reflect that. You however decided to take a risk, you took the characters and EXPANDED them, and you did it truthfully and beautifully. I love reading the dialogue for your stories and I adore your characterizations. Truly excellent work. I'd love to read something from you where they are all still at Hogwarts and Harry and Hermione develop a relationship then without the Ron/Ginny annoyance. Also, since you have such a supreme gift for the dark romance, a story about Hermione choosing to love and follow Harry even though he is a monster (a monster that does love her back) would be just delightful. I know you did something very similar in one of your other stories but you pulled back from Hermione completely renouncing everything she believes in, for the chance to be with Harry. I know it is utterly anti-Hermione in a way, but what if it wasn't? what if even though she hated herself for it every single day one single glance at his sweet smile made her crumble and just give herself up. I'm sorry for my presumption, I just really want you to keep writing ;)

Best of luck to you, always.
Jlee93 chapter 25 . 6/27/2010
Loved it :)
SDM56 chapter 25 . 9/13/2009
It's been a long time since any story has made me smile. You are a wonderful writer, keep it up. I will be looking forward to more of your stories.
notionC chapter 22 . 7/22/2009
Woman... you're a genious! ;D

I always end up with a smile on my face or a "stop with the laughter already, ffs" coming from whoever is near my room, at the end of every chapter I've read so far.

Love the stories on your author's note, btw.
HerMajestie chapter 10 . 5/23/2009
I seriously hate Hermione in this story. She's whiny bitchy and all around someone I would detest if I'd met in real life. I don't much like Harry either considering he seems to be a boar of a person.
follow-ur-dreams chapter 25 . 2/13/2009
Aw I love it! So cute! Great job!
Gandalf the Grey-Edelweiss chapter 23 . 12/12/2008