Reviews for Shadows in Starlight
A. JayLin chapter 14 . 9/26
I was going through some "old" stories that I faved, when I came across this and decided to re-read it...This story is one that I rarely come across these days. The fact that you masterfully blended the two worlds of Rurouni Kenshin and Star Wars so effortlessly...I couldn't stop reading until I finished the last chapter. I do have to ask though: is there any chance you would consider making a sequel for this? To me, it felt like you ended on a cliffhanger.. I would ask if I could write up the sequel, but with the schedule I having going for me at moment, I don't have much time to write up the ones I already have _'...
Again, a beautiful story, I do hope that you would consider creating another piece of art as a sequel~
really like the story kinda hope for a continuation of some sort one day
Midnight Kaito chapter 14 . 7/5
This? This needs a sequel.

I love the concepts you've used and how you blended the two different universes together so that they both fit like puzzle pieces. This was mostly set in the RK universe but you've put enough of SW in it to make it a breath-taking story. Everything just made sense. Everyone was in character, or if they were different it was done in a way that they're still recognisable as the characters were know and love. You've made a truly wonderful universe.

Please tell me you plan to continue this?

If you do continue it, I would love to see the reactions to Kenshin, being who and what he is, the fact that Obi-Wan has living family, Luke and Leia, Anakin. Oh gods the things on Anakin alone. Not to mention Yoda and the search for Quin. That alone would make a wonderful adventure.

Please, send me a PM if you do decide to play in this amazing universe you've created again, and if you know any stories that are similar can you give me any recs?

Thanks!
~Kaito
would love to see a continuation of this,
Athena Wiley chapter 14 . 1/25
Great story any chance of a sequel?
Alchemy student chapter 1 . 1/22
This chapter wa awesome. If this is in any way the rest of the story is going to go, I think I am in for a good ride. The pacing and story telling was excellent. The grammar was perfect, and the characters were well done.

You mangd to keep the themes of redemption and grey morality in tact with the rest of the Star Wars universe. And you managed to make it feel like enshin without removing much of the star wars feel to it.

I love the way this came together and I can't wait to read more.
Lang Krista chapter 14 . 1/20
REALLY enjoyed this one. Great job on the backstory of, well, pretty much everything. You went into a lot of detail (good detail, not boring detail) and put a lot of effort into digging deep into the psyches or the characters. I think that's something you do well in general judging by the other stories I've read from you. Not sure but maybe some of your japanese if off? Can't remember what it was though...
Dearly hoping for a sequel to this...
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 14 . 1/5
AHHHH! THE END ;_; It works, really well, but I am so so sad to come to it at the same time. I just- I'm so happy to see those two working together. They are just such a hot mess, but they are together. They aren't alone any more and, what's more, they realize that. It's beautiful.

There are some authors who can bring together two worlds that are so far apart I wouldn't imagine how one could smash them together and then *make them work*. You are certainly among them. This fusion was just fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing! It's been a pleasure to read!
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 10 . 1/5
EEE! Yes yes yes yes! I've been waiting for this chapter! :D :D Obi-Wan has finally put the pieces together. And what an accidental little mess. Uramura certainly is collecting some interesting pieces of information even if he has no plans to share it. Love it~~
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 9 . 1/5
Oh boy. ACTION! :D I really am enjoying how you weaved the plot of Rurouni Kenshin with Star Wars. :D It's really tense and I am just digging it SO HARD! LKDJLFSKJD. OBI-WAN PLS.
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 8 . 1/5
Oooo. :D It's nice to see Obi-Wan approaching some of his own trauma, some of the issues that were within the Jedi Order, and working through them. Even with the meddling help of a ghost. And I am just itching for him to REALLY find Kenshin as is clear from my comments ;)

I'm having a ton of fun reading this story! Excellent work!
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 7 . 1/5
Oh shit. Well. That was a brutal chapter. And I just want to shake Obi-Wan because he's SO CLOSE to discovering Kenshin's identity but there's just that last piece that he's missing. *clutch heart* Oh, but this chapter did hurt a lot.
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 6 . 1/5
Oh man. Obi-Wan is putting together some of the pieces. :D I suspect it won't be too much longer till he figures it all out. And poor Kenshin, in all verses it seems his life has... not been easy :c
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 5 . 1/5
Ooo. I am enjoying what is building up here. The Clone Wars tension. Man. That's a tough conversation because... yeah. But I am still greatly enjoying Obi-Wan and Kenshin dancing around each other. And poor everyone else who are just trying to deal with the tension that those two are generating. It's fantastic! :D
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 4 . 1/5
:D :D Oh my gosh. Yes. This chapter is providing a lot of backstory going ons which I've really wanted. Plus! PLUS! Obi-Wan and Kenshin out and up to no good. :D :D It's everything I have ever wanted. I love the way you play the two off of eachother. It's SUCH a great dynamic!