Reviews for Wedding Bells
Wedding bells
KEEP GOING WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THAT
and
SASUKE IS A BI*** I LOVE THIS!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
Honestly, this was probably one of the best fanfics I've ever read, and that's saying a lot!

Story wise, I feel like the story is rather creative and has an interesting vibe going with it. At first glance, it appears to be a typical love triangle were Sakura has to choose between Naruto and Sasuke.

However, that's not the case here. Instead, most of the conflict focuses on Sakura with herself. The reader can tell that Sakura is rather unsure about her feelings and is even scared about it. She's not sure who she's suppose to be with and if whether or not she's making the right choice.

This definently shows in the first CH with the way she feels about Naruto, although she does care about him as a teammate and friend, but as a lover? That part she seems to question.

Things only seem to get more complicated when Sasuke starts to show up.

However, the story is not without it's flaws. For example, why did Sasuke decided to show up on her wedding day? I don't know about you, but that is really bad timing. Another thing is the story is too short, because of this, I can't help but feel like it's lacking some important aspects to it.

So overall, the story has a lot of potential to it, and if you decide to continue it, the results might be worth it.

Characters: Due to how short the story is, I feel like the characters personalities haven't been explored very much. The only characters whose personalities have been shown would have to be Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto.

But with just those three the story couldn't go on.

First, there's Sakura. Sakura, so far, has been portrayed as a confused and somewhat insecure girl who is unsure about her feelings. Not bad, but they way she could easily give in to Sasuke makes her come off as weak. But Sakura is Not a weak person, sure Sasuke is her weak Spot, but I don't think she would just abandon her friends on her wedding day to run away with Sasuke like that.

Next, there's Sasuke. So far, Sasuke is probably the best written character in this entire story. Here, he's still his usual cold and stoic self, however he's not cruel per say. Sure, he can be a little harsh but it's never to the point were he's just plain cruel. He also had a little bit of a no
nonsense type of attitude, (as shown during the forest scene) which, in my opinion, is very fitting for his character.

But, despite his cold exterior, he has shown that he does care about Sakura and does have a heart.

So, I think you did a good job on writing Sasuke.

Finally, there's Naruto. I can't say much about him aside from the feeling of him just being used as a plot device, there's not much to him in terms of personality so far. But I'll let slide.

...

Overall, this is a rather decent fanfic, the story is interesting, the characters could use more development, and I hate how it's still on a cliff hanger!

Seriously, when are you going to continue this?!

Please reply!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/19/2015
Why did you stop writing ?
syalen chapter 4 . 5/5/2015
please. dont make me wait any longer
devan allen chapter 2 . 3/7/2015
i love this sakuse my guy srry im fanboy i love this
Jason T chapter 4 . 1/6/2015
I want to read more please update again
shiny chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
you fucking bastard shut the hell up .you slut.
Selena Alexander chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Make another chapter. I really love the storie. Shame for sakura. I know she has been in a lot of trouble and she wants to choose the right choice. I really want to see CHAPPIE 5. Love you
rosaunderhill chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
this was an amazing fan-fiction, it was really interesting to read it... but seriously bro, put at least another chapter, or atleast give the chapter an amazing ending... i am dying to know more about it...
charlotte chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
this is the absolutely nice and i am seriously interested in reading more... please... please... please... write some more! :D I really love it!
Lady Moiraina chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
AWWWW. i want to cry at how sad all this is. i feel so bad for naruto! Plz tell me the others realize that she left of her own free will. naruto needs to be let down easy. oh this is a sad story. update soon on this one plz!
kuniochi13sakura chapter 4 . 11/14/2008
that was awsome it was agreat story. i need ur help i'm new and don't know how to publish a story.
Beyond open waters chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
okay..

that was good. when she had her nightmare i really did think it was real! it scared me when she woke up!

Hurry to write more, it took too long last time!
baluyutbee chapter 4 . 6/4/2008