Reviews for Wedding Bells
Why did you stop writing ?
syalen chapter 4 . 5/5
please. dont make me wait any longer
devan allen chapter 2 . 3/7
i love this sakuse my guy srry im fanboy i love this
Jason T chapter 4 . 1/6
I want to read more please update again
shiny chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
you fucking bastard shut the hell up .you slut.
Selena Alexander chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Make another chapter. I really love the storie. Shame for sakura. I know she has been in a lot of trouble and she wants to choose the right choice. I really want to see CHAPPIE 5. Love you
Charlie20S chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
this was an amazing fan-fiction, it was really interesting to read it... but seriously bro, put at least another chapter, or atleast give the chapter an amazing ending... i am dying to know more about it...
charlotte chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
this is the absolutely nice and i am seriously interested in reading more... please... please... please... write some more! :D I really love it!
Lady Moiraina chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
AWWWW. i want to cry at how sad all this is. i feel so bad for naruto! Plz tell me the others realize that she left of her own free will. naruto needs to be let down easy. oh this is a sad story. update soon on this one plz!
kuniochi13sakura chapter 4 . 11/14/2008
that was awsome it was agreat story. i need ur help i'm new and don't know how to publish a story.
Beyond open waters chapter 4 . 6/11/2008

that was good. when she had her nightmare i really did think it was real! it scared me when she woke up!

Hurry to write more, it took too long last time!
baluyutbee chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
Obsidian.Jade.Love chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
UPDATE! OR I'LL CRY AND RUN AWAY.. jokes. But still, please update.. SON! I love this story. You came up with a great plot :)
frumpyrox chapter 4 . 5/7/2008
dun dun dun... so the plot thickens! oh please oh please put hinata with naruto! id be supr sad if naruto just ends up all alone!

happy unbirthday