Reviews for Barely Holding On
Nikki chapter 4 . 3/28
Please hurry up and write the next chapter, I'm dying to know why she fainted!
heyHEYOhSorry chapter 2 . 2/8
Whoa. I am crying. Wow. The scene of Angelina and Molly hugging is just beautifully written
Guest chapter 5 . 5/10/2016
This would have been such an amazing story. I don't suppose you are still writing this anywhere... Its been like 8 years. :) Anywho, I loved it SO much. I really, truly, did.
Stargazer chapter 5 . 8/19/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS!
rat chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
really great keep going I'm a high school English teacher I know great writing.
rbear1231 chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
4 and 1/2 years im guessing this is done
Guest chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
Please please please Finnish this story I really want to know what happens
CryingKitsune chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
I hope you and your daughter are well, wanted to say I really like this story. It's awkward and heartfelt, believable too and I am eager for new chapters when you have the chance!
Awaiting more,
Kit
Mrs.Hawthorn chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
MOREMOREMORE
SunshineWitch91 chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
Great chapter. I can't wait to see a new chapter! I really want to know what happens next. It has a very good hook.
HesMyHoleySaint chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
It's really brilliant! I (and I'm sure many others) would love an update! .
christy86 chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
update soon can't wait for more chapters good work
Tillypie chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
Brilliant so far!

I love the way angelina and the baby are what brings george round. I do wonder what happened to him after deathly hallows and how he managed. This is an excelent idea for a story. A great twist. It's written really well. I think you have captured the way he cares for angelina and the baby really well. I'm enjoying this and can't wait till the next chapter.
Dimcairien chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
Congratulations on your daughter and I hope that you will find the time to continue the story soon. I've read several George/Angelika fics, and yours is one of the better ones.
jade2nightwing chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
i just fould this story and i want more
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »