Reviews for Treasure of Renaissance
HikariFighter chapter 13 . 8/20/2009
I'm... pretty sure I favorited. Yup, I favorited... Why didn't I get a 'thank you'? :C

Nah, just messing with you ;) To err is human, or however the saying goes :S

Love this story :D
KyliedaRock chapter 13 . 10/6/2008
*SQUE* Wow, I know this is a very belated review, but I never read anything this long (which takes me this long) without leaving a review!

This has to be one of the best and orgianal NT fics I've ever read, it was amazing, the relationship between Ben and Riley was simply awesome...

And Oh, I simply loved all the Lost refrences!

Great Story,

Good Luck With Future Fics,

God Bless,

Kylie xx
BlackxValentine chapter 10 . 8/28/2008
What you said about the lines dissappearing and everything that happens to me when I update my stories! and interesting story so far, poor ben!
Anna chapter 13 . 8/20/2008
:-D:-D:-D

OH MY GOD

WAS THIS A BRILLIANT STORY!

so great!

In the plan... the pillow... the blanket!

uiuiuiui,... SQWEE!
NeverReallyBack chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
her emotions are all like…..one after another. First she’s happy and wants to hug you and then she’s ticked off and chases you around the house with a broomstick

LOL!
mic19671967 chapter 13 . 6/10/2008
This was a very good story. I enjoyed the interaction between Ben and Riley. Thanks for writing!

Mic (the wife)
LupinandHarry chapter 13 . 5/10/2008
Aw poor Riley, I burst out laughing when you said "Abigail screamed, Riley screamed, and a newborn baby wailed" haha that was hilarious. Once again, poor Riley.

Very nice story I enjoyed it!
Tori of Lorien chapter 13 . 4/20/2008
Ah, poor Riley! I wouldn't know from experience about pregnant women, but I've heard some horrific stories! Lol. And now Riley has to decide between a nurse and a flight attendant. Should be amusing! Great story! I'm looking forward to your next one!

~Tori
Tori of Lorien chapter 12 . 4/20/2008
I like Star Wars too, but unfortunately I can't think of anything to write about! Lol. I'm glad to know that you're still going to write that other NT fic though. That should be good! Good chapter, and I'm off to read the final one!

~Tori
Jaeh chapter 13 . 4/20/2008
ROFL ROFL to the last part!

this story is like, so entertaining, fun, adventure-filled and everything in between!

and Gah! so many Riley moments! *sigh* Riley... *sigh*

before my fangirlism attacks again, Imma gonna say that this is AWEsome!

xD

Awesome job! :D
temporalgambit chapter 13 . 4/19/2008
That was a wonderful ending. Absoluely wonderful. )

I really don't know what else to say besides that. /

But it was great. Just...fantastic. D
Miss Fenway chapter 13 . 4/18/2008
Aw. That was really good. I'm a little disappointed to see that it's over, but all good things must come to an end right?
LoremIpsum chapter 13 . 4/18/2008
That was a cute ending Ben and Riley never get a break lol. Poor Riley, Abigail almost pulled his hand off! But they have a little edition to the Gates family :D And the argument in the car was classic. Ben and Riley yelling to go straight or left and Abigail's like "GO RIGHT!" ROTFL!

I'm excited to see what this other NT story is so...yeah! Great story!
SgtGroganSG chapter 13 . 4/18/2008
no he has to decide between a flight attendant, a doctor and a Rileyfan Named Ashley (yep that's me :P)
daisyduke80 chapter 13 . 4/17/2008
loved it! can't wait until the next one!