Reviews for Responsible
WingsOfFate chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Oh Gods, this is... I don't have the words.

Thank you.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
It's-I-he-

I've thought about this possibility from time to time, but never from Doumeki's perspective. He would be the one to have the shortest end of the stick, wouldn't he?
Anyjen chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Wow. This is one possibility I had been wondering about for a while, but I didn't think anyone would have been courageous (or sensitive) enough to write it, never mind doing it so delicately, and so full of feeling.

It was really, really good.
Naru Asakura chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
OW ;_; So Beautiful!
TEAMseven chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
aw its so sad. the last line was just perfect i really loved it
Eevee chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I'm not a big fan of the Watanuki/Himawari, but this is lovely - beautiful and bittersweet and oh, Doumeki.
dawnduskdancer chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Ooh, beautiful and melancholy. I love these three together and you've captured the dynamic very nicely.
Glorybox chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Oh my god. I love it, I love it! Domeki's my favorite characters in xholic, and I really like (I can't stress that enough) how you portayed his character. Plus your writing style is just wonderful, it keeps you hooked down to the last line. Brilliant.
Azalee chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Love the bittersweetness and the OT3-ness. Beautiful, and a perfect last line :)
Sarahfreak chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Wow, that was absolutely awesome oneshot...you conveyed the emotions really well and you can just picture the scenes you talk about, written really well...Loved it
Goat Writer chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
This is fantastic. I love how you actually incorporated Himawari's condition, instead of just ignoring its existence. I also love how you told it from Doumeki's POV, and managed to keep him IC without making him look like some unfeeling wall. Awesome.

It really is so bittersweet.
soymilk chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Wow, that was lovely! I really liked the way it was from Doumeki's point of view. I also liked that it was such a bittersweet story-unless something happens with Himawari's luck, I can see it ending up like this. This was very well done, so thank you!