Reviews for Act O: Deja Vu
anlmoon chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
very cute
Cal reflector chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
A pretty nice treatment for this couple, especially with the series wrapped in such a unsatisfactory way.
ScarletKira chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I love this story. I'm a huge fan of Roger and Angel stories. Glad they had their kiss.
Genine chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I'm so surprised I never reviewed this one! Well, great! :D
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Don't worry: you didn't slaughter anything. Thanks for writing this-I was in need of a fix for this pairing. I'm one of the few people who don't ship Roger/Dorothy. I like Angel much better. Good job.
The Turbo Man chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Excellent. I thought the ending of 'Big O' was unsatisafactory as well, and you have done a brilliant job of making things end the way they should have. Count on me to check out a few more of your fics as well. The two I've read so far have been brilliant.
Ardentine chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I was hoping I wasn't the only one who sees the Roger and Angel relationship. I always liked the Angel and Roger relationship a lot more than the DorothyxRoger, actually A LOT MORE! But you've truly made my day. What a great one-shot; though it makes me sad to see it come to its end. Awesome job! I like the fact that you'd brought them back to where they'd left off. Have you ever considered writing more?
Illidan the Half Demon chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Ah, that was a very nice one-shot. Excellent job on it. I think that is how it should end for Roger and Angel. Him and Dorthy had really no chance to be together, with her being an android and all, although I suppose it could have worked out. Anyways, great job on this.
redskyy chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I haven't read too many Big O fanfics, but Angel doesn't seem to be a popular character from the ones I've seen. The relationship between Roger and Angel was always very intriguing to me, as they did seem to have some sort of pull towards one another. While they usually had their own agenda, that didn't refute their attraction. I always thought there to be more potential in that relationship than with Roger and Dorothy.

I would love to see you write more Big O.