Reviews for Brothers First
Nova42 chapter 1 . 1/10
I really enjoyed this story, very well written. Great brother moments. Also great characterization of Sam and Dean. *offers M&Ms and hot chocolate* I also really like the idea that the bite from Gordon would have caused a bit of something to deal with. Nothing major but enough. Awesome story. \o/
ryder21 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
One hand reached under his pillow, and Sam knew he was gripping the bowie knife? Protect and serve. The cops had nothing on Dean.
Loved you story and characterization of the boys. Thanks.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
awesome! LAVE IT!
Eminnis chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
M&Ms...yum.

Great job! Loved the description and the hurt/comfort caring!Sammy!

Eminnis
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
*-* Great!

I loved the fanfic DD Truly, it was nice!

Congratulations and hope to read more of your stories soon o/

Rosetta
Mersedes chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Freaking awesome story. I really loved your characterizations of Sam and Dean-spot on, hon! Great job! The interactions and dialogue were pretty good, too. I like the hurt!Dean part! GO YOU!
courtneyun chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I loved this story! Very emotional and well written. Thanks for a great read!
kirallie chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Good work!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Gorgeous, well written story with tense pacing, fine characterizations and awesome brotherly moments.
Medic04 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
It was nice to get into Dean's head. Loved it!
MontyPythonFan chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Me again! lol

Just steadily making my way through ur fics and loving every one of them.

Jess

x
Kalira of the flames chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
M&Ms for writers huh? Haven't had those (M&Ms) in awhile.

Nice little fic. It fits snuggly after the last Gordon episode and is definitely one of those missing scenes that goes well there.I'm starting to really like hurt!dean (is that mean?) and this was great. Yay for the brotherly love.

The line that really got to me was Dean apologizing that he know what it was like to lose a brother. Even when Dean's hurting he's always thinking of Sam and he's so damn self-destructive.

Also liked that even when Dean was concussed he was just as worried about the Impala. :) Oh Dean
parisindy chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
aw great story!
Sheilabe chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Oh, you have captured a brotherly Winchester moment just about perfect! :) Great insight, great story!
Crimson1 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Another fine brother piece. Sometimes I think you get a little too sappy with the boys (but so do I) and it's allowed when you have reasons like hangovers, concussions, or the end of the world. :-) What makes those moments work so well for you is the reality you manage to find so well. I loved “Don’t be me, Sam. You’re better than that.” “Don’t start that Dean…” Sam growled at his brother. “Hey, before you get all bent out of shape, I’m not saying that I think I’m a bad person – bad ass, sure – I’m just saying I never wanted a mini me, ok?”

PERFECT again. I'm so jealous of your reviews, not that you don't deserve them for this piece and others. I'm still a newbie here, and I did have to go and make an OC. That always has its downfalls, even if a good handful of us love him. :-)