Reviews for A Regret to Belong
MonJoh chapter 31 . 9/11
Interesting story.
This was an amazing fan fiction. One of the best Dramione fanfics I have ever read. Fantastic story. Also, have you read The Heroes of Olympus? Micheal seems a lot like Leo Valdez.
Draco's gonna be that death eater guy isn't he?!
Wynterlace chapter 31 . 8/9
Cute story, continue writing
Why does my life feel complete now?
LLwalker chapter 31 . 6/30
Not half bad!
malugargula chapter 31 . 6/19
Really beautiful
very good story
jliu1128 chapter 31 . 5/14
This was so beautiful and heartbreaking. I loved it and finished it in one sitting.
IndigoBirds chapter 31 . 4/3
This was really intense. I really enjoyed this story. I think at several junctures I came close to shedding actual tears, which means it was well written! A darker context, overall, but an enjoyable storyline.
ArielNicholas913 chapter 31 . 1/27
So much beauty among the scars of this story. I loved it, it even hit close to home.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/16/2016
Loved it
Guest chapter 31 . 9/11/2016
A beautiful story, do poignant and tender. Also let you learn the importance of love and forgiveness and repentance.
Thank you for sharing it.
drcomlfoy chapter 31 . 9/11/2016
I remember the first time I read this story. I believe it was incomplete at the time, and I am so glad I found this story again! There are a few typing errors, but overall good job!
Guest chapter 31 . 6/28/2016
It's so raw and down to earth. An adult-world Dramione that really does leave Hogwarts behind - I have no difficulty in believing the two of them are grown. Beautiful job.
1,187 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »