Reviews for A Regret to Belong
MrsFWDarcy chapter 31 . 11/28/2009
What a great story! Couldn't put it down. Brava!
momozora chapter 31 . 11/20/2009
loved it :)

cant wait to read another of your fics..

keep writing~~ :D

~momo
DistressedPrincess chapter 31 . 11/13/2009
I have been trying to come up the right words to describe the way I felt as I finished this story last week.

It brought back some of my most painful memories, and yet by the time I read the last word the tears were washing away my pain. First, my step mom treated me with less than kindness as a child. Maybe not to that extreme, but crappy still.

Then there was losing my child 2 years ago. Little thing never had a chance and I have played the blame game since the day we couldn't hear his heart beating.

I can't explain why but your writing of this story has brought me into a place where I feel better. Thank you so very much.
EdsMine chapter 31 . 11/5/2009
Another Great story. Loved the ending.
Elena1357 chapter 31 . 11/3/2009
This was an awesome story! I shoved aside all my Spanish homework because I was to into the story to actually do it. Looking forward to more updates from your new story!

Elena
twilightfan1918 chapter 31 . 10/21/2009
Omg...i read all this is one day. OMG it is SO good...im defo going to recommend it to my friends. I havnt read a good a story as this for ages. Most of the hermione/draco fanfics i read always just straight into sex. But this was apsolutly amazing:)..LOVE IT

X
obsessed-forever chapter 31 . 10/4/2009
I really enjoyed this story, thank you!
Kruix chapter 31 . 9/24/2009
-cries- This story was so good! I think I cried more than five times! But REALLY it was amazing. ]
Jenna chapter 31 . 9/15/2009
I loved your story very much, it was a great read!
MorganEnjoysFanfiction chapter 31 . 9/13/2009
Aw! A great fic, and as always, I love your portrayal of Draco.
Inked.Silver chapter 31 . 8/24/2009
Ah! I've read this story many many times since I first found it but never reviewed it. Thus:

For some reason, I love the story line even though it doesn't directly connect to Hogwarts and magic. Although Hermione marries Ron in the series, I'm not terribly frustrated with that, especially seeing how it works out for the best.

Honestly, with a few edits in name and descriptions, the story could be considered original fiction. As a whole it flows very well although at times it drags a little. The poetic parts I find especially genius. Overall, wonderful work.

There are quite a few typing errors, but they mostly deal with word choice (homophones and the such). Nothing distracts from the intended meaning, though. The punctuation though is better than what I've read in many fanfics, so nice job with that.

Anyways, BRILLIANT writing. As I've mentioned, I read this fanfic over quite a bit; it's marvelous.
fantasia-49 chapter 31 . 8/15/2009
what can i say? splendid! it was so wonderful and so human with the felling and all!

you are a great writer and i'm a big fan of your stories!
x.Kaley.x chapter 31 . 8/11/2009
I think I cried more reading this story than I ever have before in my life!

Which is a good thing. I loved this story. I was sad to see it end.

I loved the plot, it was perfect and I've never read anything like it.

I look forward to reading more of your work.

It is excellent.
TillyMe chapter 31 . 8/9/2009
THIS IS SO AWSOME!i couldn't stop reading:)
anthora3 chapter 10 . 7/28/2009
All of your Dracos seem to be fond of feeling Hermione up when he's hiding under something! haha!
1,173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »