Reviews for A Regret to Belong
Lantern92 chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
This is definitely one of the best stories I have read on this site! You told the story so brilliantly
Guest chapter 31 . 4/7/2015
This is literally the best Dramione fan fiction I've read and it's one of the top five best stories I've read, in general. Keep writing, you're incredibly talented and you really know how to pull at the heart's strings. 3
fanatic05 chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
Is Hermione 11? I don't understand why or how she's letting all this stupid shit get to her. Idk after all those yrs you would think she would adapt and grow thicker skin...
IAmAFallenMischiefAngel chapter 31 . 12/12/2014
Yaayyyyy! it only took me like i dont know, three weeks but i finished this awesome story!
IAmAFallenMischiefAngel chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
I cried and then I laughed in this chapter. YOU'VE TURNED ME BIPOLAR! I mean seriously though! My stars, Hermione, who broke you? Hilarious!
LuresaSWTOR chapter 31 . 10/3/2014
I really enjoyed this story. So much angst, romance, got to see the characters in a different light. Monica was a real bitch, although I was hoping she'd have some remorse but I don't think that word is even in her vocabulary. I'm sad that Hermoine's father ended up without that spark in his eye, but in my mind he eventually ends up with someone to love and who loves him and his family back just as much. I love the wedding at the beginning of this chapter, at first it felt like it was Hermoine and Draco's, but I'm glad it wasn't. Very good wrap up about everything, Martin learning magic, the various babies, and Draco and Hermoine's wedding vows were wonderful. Very good story.
elina chapter 31 . 9/28/2014
This is simply great. I do not remember crying so much over a story. You are That Good. Thank you!
4fanci chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
Beautiful, heart-rending letters. I love how they speak to each other on paper. So achingly lovely and sad.
Aria Talbot chapter 24 . 9/5/2014
Get Monica arrested for destruction of property :D
Natasha Williams chapter 31 . 8/5/2014
This was really good. And extremely well written. I cried the entire time. Great story.
marthapreston4 chapter 11 . 7/11/2014
Damn Monica is such a bitch!
marthapreston4 chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
Okay I get that they are the ones who wrote letters but them bringing it up when its each other feels like we are dragging it out they should just say its them
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
Hermione and draco banter is fun to read
Guest chapter 31 . 7/4/2014
That was the most amazing thing I have ever read and I read A LOT. You could, no you SHOUDLD write a book
angelgaybriel chapter 31 . 4/4/2014
Awwww I loved reading this! So...so amazing. It's very good. I think Monica finally realized that Hermione went through almost the same thing she did, and all [Monica] she did was make it worse from the beginning.
VJ