Reviews for A Regret to Belong
Veronica-reads chapter 31 . 4/4/2014
Awwww I loved reading this! amazing. It's very good. I think Monica finally realized that Hermione went through almost the same thing she did, and all [Monica] she did was make it worse from the beginning.
lelidral chapter 31 . 1/24/2014
Beautiful, simply beautiful. One of the best stories
Guest chapter 31 . 12/1/2013
this was the best DRAMIONE fanfic I've ever read.. It was consistent without being too unreal and too cheesy.. Keep up the good work..
littlemisselvee chapter 31 . 11/2/2013
As always, Ms. Oliver, a wonderful story. Heartwrenching and beautifully written. Thank you.
greatEXpectationz chapter 31 . 10/15/2013
greatEXpectationz chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
I like this story
BloodyDemigod chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
O.o .. oh no she didn't.. GODS, THIS IS SO GOOD!
BloodyDemigod chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
That is such a great chapter, I can't wait to read the rest of your work. You have so much skill in your writing - I absolutely love this! :D
Guest chapter 19 . 7/21/2013
Arrrggghhh! I just want to know what happened! Great so far, but i am so impatient , I'm almost considering skipping chapters and find te secret!
n chapter 31 . 6/20/2013
Why doesn't Draco call her Hermione?
Lili Bibi chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Luv Draco and Mione! The chap is so cute
Lili Bibi chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Aww! Drakey! Just marry her already! ;)
USholder chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
I'm in love with your style of writing and i can already tell that this is going to be one of my favorite stories. Just thought you should know.
Guest chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
Why did you get so mushy at the end? I'm glad she has another son. I liked how you made the reader believe it was Hermione's and Draco's wedding at the beginning of chapter thirty-one. Thaks for the story it was awesome.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/14/2013
Her husband was kind of cold.
1,167 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »