Reviews for A Regret to Belong
Guest chapter 29 . 4/14/2013
It would have been okay if the story ended here with a kiss.
Guest chapter 28 . 4/14/2013
I glad to know snapped out of it. Her slapping him must have helped. That's four times she slapped him. Once in third year at Hogwarts and 3 times at his summer home. Poor Draco.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/14/2013
Now he knows what happened that day he when to so meet Hermione. He has to remember she wanted him not to blame himself.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/13/2013
When is he going to read the letter? Good thing he doesn't seem like the type to fall to peices with guilt.
I am really loving this story. The characters are so detailed and grown up.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/13/2013
I wonder how Draco is going to take it when he reads her letter. You make Hermione cry too much.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/12/2013
Why didn't some one owl someone and say they are going to be late? Or exchanged cell phone numbers? They could have called or texted each other and said they were running behind. The baby wouldn't die. Both Hermione and Draco are at falut for the still born baby boy.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/11/2013
What a diffence a year makes. a year before she was with Roger and they were going to have a baby. A later she is divorced, in love with Draco and her baby was stillborn. Poor Hermione.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/11/2013
Is this stranger Hermione husband and did he set fire to Malfoy's house?
Guest chapter 16 . 4/11/2013
Hermione going to say sure. They have been sleeping in the same bed anyway.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/11/2013
Draco should have realized something could have happened. She probby miscarried her baby while going to meet him.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/11/2013
I wonder if Hermione's father and Monica will get a divorce. Draco and Hermione are alreadly like lovers.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
Hermione slap Monica back.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
One of these someone,s going to catch them.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
This chapter is like a cute romanic comedy or a soap opera etheir one pick which one.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
I hope you go over Draco and Hermione time together in Hogwarts. Draco might secertly like her all those years ago.
1,167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »