Reviews for A Regret to Belong
Lovely.
JuicyFruit22 chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
I like this story
BloodyDemigod chapter 11 . 8/7/2013
O.o .. oh no she didn't.. GODS, THIS IS SO GOOD!
BloodyDemigod chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
That is such a great chapter, I can't wait to read the rest of your work. You have so much skill in your writing - I absolutely love this! :D
Guest chapter 19 . 7/21/2013
Arrrggghhh! I just want to know what happened! Great so far, but i am so impatient , I'm almost considering skipping chapters and find te secret!
n chapter 31 . 6/20/2013
Why doesn't Draco call her Hermione?
Lili Bibi chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Luv Draco and Mione! The chap is so cute
Lili Bibi chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Aww! Drakey! Just marry her already! ;)
USholder chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
I'm in love with your style of writing and i can already tell that this is going to be one of my favorite stories. Just thought you should know.
Guest chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
Why did you get so mushy at the end? I'm glad she has another son. I liked how you made the reader believe it was Hermione's and Draco's wedding at the beginning of chapter thirty-one. Thaks for the story it was awesome.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/14/2013
Her husband was kind of cold.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/14/2013
It would have been okay if the story ended here with a kiss.
Guest chapter 28 . 4/14/2013
I glad to know snapped out of it. Her slapping him must have helped. That's four times she slapped him. Once in third year at Hogwarts and 3 times at his summer home. Poor Draco.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/14/2013
Now he knows what happened that day he when to so meet Hermione. He has to remember she wanted him not to blame himself.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/13/2013
When is he going to read the letter? Good thing he doesn't seem like the type to fall to peices with guilt.
I am really loving this story. The characters are so detailed and grown up.
1,178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »