Reviews for A Regret to Belong
n chapter 31 . 6/20/2013
Why doesn't Draco call her Hermione?
Lili Bibi chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Luv Draco and Mione! The chap is so cute
Lili Bibi chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Aww! Drakey! Just marry her already! ;)
USholder chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
I'm in love with your style of writing and i can already tell that this is going to be one of my favorite stories. Just thought you should know.
Guest chapter 31 . 4/14/2013
Why did you get so mushy at the end? I'm glad she has another son. I liked how you made the reader believe it was Hermione's and Draco's wedding at the beginning of chapter thirty-one. Thaks for the story it was awesome.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/14/2013
Her husband was kind of cold.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/14/2013
It would have been okay if the story ended here with a kiss.
Guest chapter 28 . 4/14/2013
I glad to know snapped out of it. Her slapping him must have helped. That's four times she slapped him. Once in third year at Hogwarts and 3 times at his summer home. Poor Draco.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/14/2013
Now he knows what happened that day he when to so meet Hermione. He has to remember she wanted him not to blame himself.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/13/2013
When is he going to read the letter? Good thing he doesn't seem like the type to fall to peices with guilt.
I am really loving this story. The characters are so detailed and grown up.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/13/2013
I wonder how Draco is going to take it when he reads her letter. You make Hermione cry too much.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/12/2013
Why didn't some one owl someone and say they are going to be late? Or exchanged cell phone numbers? They could have called or texted each other and said they were running behind. The baby wouldn't die. Both Hermione and Draco are at falut for the still born baby boy.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/11/2013
What a diffence a year makes. a year before she was with Roger and they were going to have a baby. A later she is divorced, in love with Draco and her baby was stillborn. Poor Hermione.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/11/2013
Is this stranger Hermione husband and did he set fire to Malfoy's house?
Guest chapter 16 . 4/11/2013
Hermione going to say sure. They have been sleeping in the same bed anyway.
1,173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »