Reviews for A Regret to Belong
oliverwoodsgirl chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
No, she doesn't. She would much rather spend the night with him. Great stuff!
Kat Eyes 17 chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
she should just kick monica in the ass if she's not going to use magic! thanks for the update!
myBrandyAlexander chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
Yes, yes she does! can't wait for next one :)
dynonugget chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
Unless she's blind, deaf, and dumb, of course she wants him to spend the night. Has she SEEN that man? LOL

However, something is troubling Hermione, and she doesn't want to be alone at night. Dunno what that is just yet, but she will (or should) at some point learn to stand on her own two feet. Only when she's whole again can she enter into a stable and healthy relationship.

Dr Jill (HA~)
CharmedForce chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
Great story!

I really like the family you have created for Hermione, and the realistic pain and sadness she feels regarding her divorce, her miscarriage and her childhood with her father. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Murgy31 chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
Great chapter! He should definitely spend the night.
Isabella Hart chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
yes she does! i am officially addicted to this story, please update soon! i love it
mhaj chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
Um, YES she does! And if she doesn't want to stay with him, I will! :)
Team Dramione chapter 4 . 1/29/2008
This story is a breath of fresh air and I absolutely love it. Can't wait to read about the dinner and the party. This story is so cute and original.
Nikki Lim chapter 4 . 1/29/2008
Lovely chapter! Draco is so sweet! Please update soon!
iluvnerds149 chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
Pleasant surprise indeed...lol

Very cute chapter...i loved their picnic...so sweet! update soon!
Paige Emily Mathews chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
I love it! Who knew that Draco could be so sweet? LOL I enjoyed reading it so far.
Alenor chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
oh good chappie. i can't wait for more ~ Alenor.
paprika90 chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
interesting chapter. woo! and the romance slowly grows between our unlikeley couple! will any of her family members discover that she is in fact a witch? will hermionie be able to scare her father's wife with magic later on? liked how you left us readers anticipating the upcoming party. enjoyed the chapter and i cant wait till you update!
TheWalk chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
Yeah, I can imagine how terrifying muggle medical techniques must be for wizards. Probably barbaric. I wish I could fix my cuts and scrapes by pointing a damn peice of wood at them! I could try...but I seriously doubt I'll get any result. I might just make the issue even worse.

I found that last line very awkward...whenever someone says "I hope (s)he will be pleasently surprised" it always makes me think, nah, they won't. It's like complete foreboding. Or I'm a total pessimist.

And I think you should do a titanic moment. Have him paint her nude, and then they can have a romp in a nearby barn. Lol.

Amazing chapter, and I'm feeling somewhat inspired myself. So I think I'll go update 'Sic Transit'. It's been a while.

And don't you go putting any pressure on me. I happen to handle it very poorly. Not as poorly as Britney Spears, but close enough.

Wonderful work, you always make my day when I get home. No matter how bad it's been.

Your loyal (at least I like to think I am) reader,