Reviews for A Regret to Belong
iluvnerds149 chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
Pleasant surprise indeed...lol

Very cute chapter...i loved their picnic...so sweet! update soon!
Paige Emily Mathews chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
I love it! Who knew that Draco could be so sweet? LOL I enjoyed reading it so far.
Alenor chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
oh good chappie. i can't wait for more ~ Alenor.
paprika90 chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
interesting chapter. woo! and the romance slowly grows between our unlikeley couple! will any of her family members discover that she is in fact a witch? will hermionie be able to scare her father's wife with magic later on? liked how you left us readers anticipating the upcoming party. enjoyed the chapter and i cant wait till you update!
TheWalk chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
Yeah, I can imagine how terrifying muggle medical techniques must be for wizards. Probably barbaric. I wish I could fix my cuts and scrapes by pointing a damn peice of wood at them! I could try...but I seriously doubt I'll get any result. I might just make the issue even worse.

I found that last line very awkward...whenever someone says "I hope (s)he will be pleasently surprised" it always makes me think, nah, they won't. It's like complete foreboding. Or I'm a total pessimist.

And I think you should do a titanic moment. Have him paint her nude, and then they can have a romp in a nearby barn. Lol.

Amazing chapter, and I'm feeling somewhat inspired myself. So I think I'll go update 'Sic Transit'. It's been a while.

And don't you go putting any pressure on me. I happen to handle it very poorly. Not as poorly as Britney Spears, but close enough.

Wonderful work, you always make my day when I get home. No matter how bad it's been.

Your loyal (at least I like to think I am) reader,

Ana
FrangipaniPrincess chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
I really like this story!

A little different to your others but still great

I was surprised that Rodger turned out to be Hermione's ex but I didnt expect it to be Ron!

Can't wait for the next chap!
Isabella Hart chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
love it so far!
LucifersDarkPhoenix21 chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
please update soon i love the way that the story is going

Dracosphoenix16
mhaj chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
Oh, Anne, I just adore this story! It makes me so happy...I think probably too happy! It's so sweet and heart-warming and I just love their little flirtatious banter and the little bit of a friendship that it seems anchored on. Great little incident, too, with the cut foot and tetanus drama! What a cute idea. Is that anything like your splinter story from - was it A Kiss Goodnight or An Unlikely Pair? Regardless, love it. And thanks for the clarification on Roger-I didn't remember that he was a minor character. I start to blend JK's world and the fanfic world and forget where the lines are drawn! Thanks for the update. I'm excited to see them at dinner together-and glad Draco will be there to diffuse Monica's smart-mouth comments to Hermione.
myBrandyAlexander chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
I'm loving this story so much (just like all your others)! Can't wait for the next chappie!
ArabianHermione chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
I have a sever case of AnneMOliveremonia that's when I have to get updates to this author's astonding fanfictions very quickly! It's very serious, my life lies in between your hands! So spare me kind gentlelady and update! Please?
Nellz21 chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
great story so far cant wait to read more!
KayluhhxMuhhrie chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
this story seems pretty good so far. i like it.
dynonugget chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
That scene with Hermione outside with the book and blanket had me daydreaming of warmer weather (sigh). I could just invision that picture in my head, and it was beautifully written.

Draco must have some previous affection toward Hermione to be so forward, and I'm wondering if you're going to explain that, or if we're just to accept this as his demeanor.

I have a step-mother rather like Monica, and I feel for Hermione. That moonbat has got to go, and it's unfortunate Hermione's father doesn't have a spine. Monica inviting Draco round makes me a bit nervous. What's on her agenda, and why is she so nice to Draco?
The Evil Sheep chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
this is sucha sweet little story...sad at some points, but good nevertheless...great chapter!
1,175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »