Reviews for A Regret to Belong
TheWalk chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
I'm glad Hermione married some unknown, gives more flavour to the plot.

And I completely understand the whole family issues thing. Only because I'm living in a somewhat similar situation. I think you're setting up your history wonderfully, and I'm hating Hermione's father's wife, more and more. Let's hope she falls into a ditch and never gets out.

I can't wait to hear Hermione's whole story. I'd love to know what really happened. Hopefully she and Draco will have some fun in the country in the meantime.

'bloody blue balls?' now, you can't possibly imagine the images and thoughts racing through my head as I read that statement. Let's just say it was more than pg-13.

Looking foward to more!

Ana
BecAlora chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
I like this story and I can't wait to read more! Please update soon!
BecAlora chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
Aww..I'm definitely liking this story...but I want to know more about her marriage and who she was married to!
paprika90 chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
! ! ! a very interesting story so far! i like how you have hermionie stuggle with trying to belong in one place but feeling to belong in none. the interaction between her and draco is quite interesting and i like how they are slowly getting along in a sence and that draco lets her know how he has grown up. enjoying the story so far and i cant wait till you update! _
dynonugget chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
Nice job disclosing the ex-husband, and now I'm curious if he was some kind of abuser or something, although I can't imagine Hermione staying in a relationship like that, and since she defended him, telling Draco that Roger wasn't an idiot, perhaps it was Hermione that ended the marriage. Perhaps she married him for something other than love?

Your Draco is absolutely delightful. I love how he stayed with her, although it should be a funny scene when she wakes!

Great chapter.
starrlightt chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
m i like how the story is going... great job keep it up!

it's kind of sad, though, hermione's life..
Alenor chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
oh she was married to roger davies? interesting. i think i'm kinda glad it wasn't ron, as you said in your reply, every dramione fic bashes ron so badly that another one is just annoying sometimes. can't wait for more to see what happens when she wakes up and realises he stayed the night, lol. cya next time ~ Alenor.
mentarisenja chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
mo re mo re mo re mo re mo re
spikeecat chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
Great chapter. I'm glad her ex-husband was finally revealed. I'd like to see Draco work with her brothers or Harry to help her...
Murgy31 chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
Awesome chapter! I love the way you write Mione and Draco!
Kat Eyes 17 chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
is the next chapter going to have more about her ex and the miscarriage? im so curious to know what happened!
Emma Hardy chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
Roger Davies...huh.

Didn't he marry Cho-bag? (that's what my friend and i like to call her...obviously we don't like her very much haha).

not that i'm saying you have to do what JKR did, because obviously Dramione is something entirely different in itself :D

Seriously, though...this was a really good chapter. i was really happy when he Apparated to the attic. i can't wait to see where this goes!
Nikki Lim chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
Lovely chapter! Please update soon!
mhaj chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
What a lovely side of Draco to see! Her family sucks. I was wondering who she would have been married to, if it was an original canon character or someone else...you're so creative in this one to use so many new characters! But you are good at that, using original but related characters has really been a neat way to enhance your stories (thinking of A Familiar Place specifically). Anyway, thanks for the update, a great chapter!
Kat Eyes 17 chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
please update soon! and ur right malfoy can do anything what was i thinking?
1,167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 .. Last Next »