Reviews for A Regret to Belong
Emma Hardy chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
aww, very sweet. i laughed so many times, but when he said "i have abilities that would curl even you hair, Granger," it reminded me of Goblet of Fire when Moody told him, "i know things about your father that would curl even your greasy hair, boy!" i don't know if you did that on purpose, but it was very clever if you did! and if not, it was still hilarious.

i noticed what i'm almost positive is a tiny mistake. the paragraph where you talked about "Little Women," "Hermione always wondered what it would be like to have a sibling WHO truly loved you," instead of whom. i just remember, that if you can replace the word with "he" then it's "who," and if you would use "him," it's "whom". i could be wrong, but i just thought i'd tell you :D

great chappie!
mentarisenja chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
i don't know why, but i read this chapter while listening to Jamie Scott and the Town "when will i see your face again" and i remember his album tittle : park bench theories and i kind of think that the song suits this chapter. maybe you might want to listen it

and again, I'm gonna say this to bore you : great chapter

one more thing. i think it'll be great if you explain about the family issues, how draco malfoy turns to be an okay (with muggle) guy et cetera...how how ?

oh just give me more more more more more
Murgy31 chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
This is a great story!
iluvnerds149 chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
How sweet...i love grown up matured Draco! lol...very cute chapter...update soon!
WishfulSensation chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
This is an amazing story, I am so into the Draco and Hermione stories! This is so great, update soon!

-Meghan
snapefan2007 chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
great chapter. i really liked it a lot. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
TheWalk chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
I'm glad Hermione married some unknown, gives more flavour to the plot.

And I completely understand the whole family issues thing. Only because I'm living in a somewhat similar situation. I think you're setting up your history wonderfully, and I'm hating Hermione's father's wife, more and more. Let's hope she falls into a ditch and never gets out.

I can't wait to hear Hermione's whole story. I'd love to know what really happened. Hopefully she and Draco will have some fun in the country in the meantime.

'bloody blue balls?' now, you can't possibly imagine the images and thoughts racing through my head as I read that statement. Let's just say it was more than pg-13.

Looking foward to more!

Ana
BecAlora chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
I like this story and I can't wait to read more! Please update soon!
BecAlora chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
Aww..I'm definitely liking this story...but I want to know more about her marriage and who she was married to!
paprika90 chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
! ! ! a very interesting story so far! i like how you have hermionie stuggle with trying to belong in one place but feeling to belong in none. the interaction between her and draco is quite interesting and i like how they are slowly getting along in a sence and that draco lets her know how he has grown up. enjoying the story so far and i cant wait till you update! _
dynonugget chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
Nice job disclosing the ex-husband, and now I'm curious if he was some kind of abuser or something, although I can't imagine Hermione staying in a relationship like that, and since she defended him, telling Draco that Roger wasn't an idiot, perhaps it was Hermione that ended the marriage. Perhaps she married him for something other than love?

Your Draco is absolutely delightful. I love how he stayed with her, although it should be a funny scene when she wakes!

Great chapter.
starrlightt chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
m i like how the story is going... great job keep it up!

it's kind of sad, though, hermione's life..
Alenor chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
oh she was married to roger davies? interesting. i think i'm kinda glad it wasn't ron, as you said in your reply, every dramione fic bashes ron so badly that another one is just annoying sometimes. can't wait for more to see what happens when she wakes up and realises he stayed the night, lol. cya next time ~ Alenor.
mentarisenja chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
mo re mo re mo re mo re mo re
spikeecat chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
Great chapter. I'm glad her ex-husband was finally revealed. I'd like to see Draco work with her brothers or Harry to help her...
1,173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »