Reviews for A Regret to Belong
Darbythomas chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
great story so far can't wait for the next update
Paige Emily Mathews chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
o so good.. i like it alot..
mhaj chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
So they're going to be friends! I'm curious to discover how her dad knows Draco and how they no longer hate each other. This is definitely interesting. I like the way you're shaping the characters so far.
mhaj chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Anne, another new story! Love it! What an intriguing first chapter...I can't wait to see where you go with this. It's a new take, that's for sure! I like the new twist on Hermione's background. Looking forward to it!
dynonugget chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
I'm glad Draco is taking it upon himself to be around Hermione.

Good explanation about her family and such. I could just picture that little room.
Max Ride Fan 13 chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
Hahaha. Love this story! Hilarious! Please update soon!
iluvnerds149 chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
Ha...this chapter was great...i love how he just ignores here and makes her go :) update soon plz!
mentarisenja chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
should we expect emotional story ? i think we should
myBrandyAlexander chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Great start, can't wait for more!
TheWalk chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
I was going to review your first chapter. But there was a system glitch and it wouldn't let me. For four hours.

Anyway, I'll repeat it from memory.

Firstly, I love how the history is different, makes the plot more fresh.

Secondly, I mean, Hermione was married to Ron right? I can't remember if you said...but I don't think you did...so perhaps she wasn't?

Third, I hate her family.

Fourth, I happen to really like Draco. He seems normal. Which is a great achievement for most stories.

Fifth, how on earth do you manage to come up with so many plots! And write so many stories! You're a wonder-woman!

And I can't wait to read more, sounds promising! I also think you are the only author who's stories I've all read. And I mean all of them.

Ana
snapefan2007 chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
another great chapter. it was sad, i cried when she was sitting in the chair singing the lullaby and she said 'my poor baby boy' that just shatters a persons heart. it is a shame that her father's wife is so mean to her, and her father should be ashamed of himself for going along with all of her schemes and not walking his own daughter down the aisle. he sickens me. anyways, i can't wait to read more.
Emma Hardy chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
oh this is gonna be such a good story!

i sense her brothers being important? in kind of the sort of way that the Boot brothers were importing in AFP II? i don't know...i just have this feeling that they find out she's a witch. i could be totally off-base, but don't tell me if i'm right :D i want to be surprised!

update soon, for i'm really bored when i have no fan fiction to read in my dorm room!
LilMissFerret chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
i'd say this is wonderful so far but what is the point?

everything you write is wonderful!

love ya!
mystic-ocean-lily chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Wow! This is a great piece of writting! Update soon, i honostly cant wait for the next chapter!
mentarisenja chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
u...another masterpiece from the talented

please please please, have you even think about what i said about writing your own book ?
1,152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 Next »