Reviews for French Roast Blend
hazeldlcruz chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Leave it to Shikamaru to make those comments. Hahaha.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Sweet! & I have a slight addiction to coffee too. :)
emachookie chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
What the? What's Tenten's job? What was Shika doing there? It's really nice :) I don't really know alot about coffee so I don't really know what a French roast is or if it's bitter.I really liked this fic thanks for writing :)
Balenciaga chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I'd say it's a pretty good oneshot but I want to know more about Shikamaru's part :)) I'd like to think that Tenten and Shika just know each other in friendly terms but the way you described their smile had me thinking about something else lol
naash chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
i see a bit of shikaten. but i dont mind it lol i think theyd make a good couple. great fic as usual
Kyanie chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I like it! Though I'm not sure how Shika fits into the picture. All I know is that he's the reason why they finally got to go outside the city park together.
inu-kun chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
EK! THAT WAS SO CUTE!
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Yeah, I'm not sure I understand Shika's role in this story. But the plot is nice, and the NejiTen is nice. Great job!
jdjfjcbdjfijutl chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Ufjxjchdincvvj
Dreaming101 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
the whole coffee theme was so cute! LUV it!

~Dreaming101
DearLadyDisdain chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Very cute. Just out of curiosity, why is this under the Western genre? Unless you're interpreting the west as like, New York or something, but I always thought of the west as the "Wild, wild, west." Just a thought.
sobermansober chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
that's way too cute! you just used my favorite character Shikamaru incredulously. gotta love it! i like the way you write and the way you portrayed the characters. i can really see how neji and tenten talked to each other and yeah, gotta love the twitching of neji's face. haha! nice work!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Nice story!
Uchiha Sayaka chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
im confused. but whatever. it was good.
Krizzie chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
This is very nicely written. Subtle... but still very sweet. :D