Reviews for He's Gone
PanonLove chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I'd have loved it more if you made this a multi chap :) I wanted to see if they would work out or something, but I enjoyed it as it is :)
RoseScor90 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Ended too soon!

I'd like to have seen a bit more of the Blaise/Pansy relationship
ACCT REMOVED chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I did enjoy reading it. Foreshadowing to Pansy's future is always nice. THanks for writing :)
ValerieMalfoyCullenHale chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Love it!

Poor Pansy!

Love Blase!

Zabini 3 Parkinson!
sarah chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Aw thats cute and sad at the same time.

blaise/Pansy
Partners and Crimes chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
This is one of the best Blaise/Pansy that I EVER read. Really. So beautiful. And makes me want more of them. Well done. :)
DracoLovesPansy chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
That was really good. Brilliant characterizations, really!

I was thinking that, if Pansy and Draco doesn't get married, then she'd have to end up with Blaise. I can really see them working together. This was a really nice verion of this. It could even be continued...? :D I'd read it.
Sandshrew777 chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
You work with an intimate view of Pansy here that I think really, really works. She is at once revealed to us in a highly personal way, and so the distance we may have had with her thanks to J.K. immediately dissipates with the opening lines.

Contrary to J.K.'s purposes, you give Pansy both a heart and a round personality. I see little of her snarkiness, however, but what is here really shines. Her language in the journal also strikes me a bit off-center, but it's a journal-sometimes our deepest thoughts and feelings make it into there, with words that sometimes we didn't think we had in us to say.

Pansy's Victorian reaction to the news of Draco's wedding made me wrinkle my nose in distaste. I find her far stronger than that. Thus the fit of rage scene redeemed her character quite nicely.

Thanks for the subtle and not-so-subtle hints to Pansy/Blaise in here. It's a possibility, but it's left open, like in Dickens' Great Expectations. A particularly masterful way to end your story.

There are a few grammar glitches (improper use of your/you're, some punctuation misses in the journal, and some italics formatting that went wonky) but they don't really detract from the story enough to be a huge issue.

Big kudos to you for giving us a Blaise that fulfills a purpose but also bemuses the main character all at once. I think that's really the measure of Blaise, and you capture him expertly here.

Thanks for a most delightful read. :)

Excellent work.

Keep writing!
Princess Gillybean chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
aw, fabulous story(as always). i loved her version of the poem
10101010101 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
This was very well-written! I enjoyed reading about Pansy although I still think she's a cow. Oh well. You use very good imagery and the lyrics made me laugh. :D lol.

Thanks for the good read!

~Turtle

P.S.

I clicked on your link on the recently posted list and it didn't work. I had to go to your profile. Just thought I'd let you know...
mackgirl chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
I liked how there were sort of flashbacks from Pansy's journal. Great job.
Visible chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I did enjoy. Thank you.

And I nearly cried when JKR announced who Draco married. I was so disappointed. I love Draco/Pansy, but Blaise/Pansy is a good subsitute, especially the way you wrote it.

I've been meaning to write one about this dilemma, but you've beaten me. It's a wonderfully written story with a believeable conclusion. I'll just have to work off my own ideas then. Though, I did imagine that Blaise picked up Draco's leftovers. Although I don't see Pansy as that, she probably does think that of herself.

Great job!

-Lylian
bunny chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
That is so cool! LOL
Heart4Happiness chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Aw, I loved this, TML.

Poor Pansy...

But a great way to start the collection.
True Queen Of Chaos chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I really liked that she didnt end up with Draco... :)

Awesome story, superb writing, and really refreshing.

It was cool that in the end she got over him, and made HERSELF happy, which is something you just dont see very much in D/P ficks.

Thank you for an awesome story!