Reviews for After The Storm
good tohrukyo-love
Michiru42 chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
Awww that was adorable :3
Tech-Man chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
Good story, but I wish you had not broke it up into such small pieces.
lxl Hyuuga.Hinata lxl chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Ooh la la! Lol Great chappie O
Amanda Lynn Ferguson chapter 5 . 10/15/2009
make a sequal!
the-reedus-express chapter 5 . 8/13/2008
this story is so cute!
Seiramel chapter 5 . 8/3/2008
Mhmm. It was nice, but it was too short and a little corny. WTF? Tojui! O.O" That actually made me laugh. Plus in dialogue, you need to enter or make a new paragraph (something like that xD) when a character says a line. That way, it makes it easier to read. It will also look a little more longer.
tohruxkyoxyukilover chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
aw * tears stream down face anime style* so beautiful!
Anrita chapter 5 . 7/9/2008
You definately need to go in and sit and fix this. xD It's a little are to read. and it seems fairly rushed. It was good but it has it's delemas.
rin916 chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
Lol. It was all very sweet ,and the end of this chapie is funny.

Awesome job!
Not here anymore please go awa chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
*pouts* too short!
Blackmelody is Drowning chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
ahahahahahaha!
Xila chapter 4 . 3/3/2008
ok, i'm really not trying to be mean, i'm trying to be nice and helpful and stuff, but i've had a bad day. remember back in like the 3rd grade when you were just starting to use dialouge? ok, basic important rule #1... When someone new talks, it's a new paragraph. like say, your last paragraph should've looked like...

He went to Kyo’s room and opened the door;No one. Then he made his way to Tohru’s room and slid the door open and peeked inside.

“ Oh yay where did I put that camera?” he came back a second later and shot 7 photos of the couple and ran to see Hatori. “Hey Hatori look at this pictures I got of Tohru and Kyo!”

“Shigure why must you keep bothering those two? Doesn’t it get tiring?”

“No now look”

“I thought not” Hatori took the pictures and looked at Shigure

“Shigure leave those two alone or I will never talk to you again. Let them be”

“Oh Hari talk to me I would miss you I promise I will let them be ok”

“Good”.
LeeLeexShyShy chapter 4 . 3/3/2008
Oh my goshes!This story was so good!I had to cover my face cuz it was turning dark red!This was hot!Awesomeful story!
Kyonkichi-san chapter 4 . 3/2/2008