Reviews for Love, and a Box of Chocolates
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
What
sleepy queens chapter 12 . 8/24/2009
Aw, that was so beyond adorable.
ChampionShoes chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
wow, that story had every thing! PMS, crappy valentines, detention, friendship...that was awesome!
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 5 . 11/8/2008
sweet.
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 4 . 11/8/2008
cute!
WishIWasJKR chapter 16 . 10/18/2008
aww. that was unbelievably sweet and sad. really well written, too
breeutiful chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
Oh, poor Rose with Duncan leaving her for Molly, but she got her somewhat happy ending. This was brilliantly written. I really liked it. I think you kept them in character within the whole peace. This was brilliant! :D!
LauraWalden chapter 31 . 6/3/2008
Oh, that's so sweet! I know alot of people don't like the George/Angelina pairing (not one of them) but this is so nice and lovely how can you NOT love it?

Laura
laura-csm chapter 31 . 6/3/2008
That was beautiful! Good work. I love Fred, meddler that he is.
Celebrytie Aris Channas chapter 4 . 5/14/2008
Aw...sweet. Now, who's going to do Draco/Hermione?
sophia666 chapter 29 . 4/9/2008
Very sad and sweet. Great writing, poor Ariana. I loved the perspective of Gellert.
sophia666 chapter 27 . 4/9/2008
I loved it, the wonderful banter between Sirius and Lily and Sirius's "And I am far from ashamed to admit that I like this. I like this very, very much." Great writing.
sophia666 chapter 26 . 4/9/2008
Great writing. I loved Ted and Andromeda and Nyphadora as well. And Ted's Valentine's card and the daisies with Andromeda's "Love isn't expecting to receive the most beautiful things, it is hanging onto whatever is given."
sophia666 chapter 22 . 4/9/2008
Great writing. Especially this chapter. I loved Fleur and Bill and their romance.
Bad Mum chapter 30 . 4/5/2008
Very sweet. I liek how he reminded her of Cedric, and the "secret agent" stuff.