Reviews for Love, and a Box of Chocolates
000989 chapter 15 . 2/12/2008
Aw...Stories like this are the reason I love Remus/Sirius.
000989 chapter 14 . 2/12/2008
The concept was really interesting (in a good way :)). Good job :)
000989 chapter 13 . 2/12/2008
That was really sweet. Good job :)
mustardgirl1128 chapter 20 . 2/12/2008
As I said in my other review, I adore this! Great job! It's so cute, and the end made me soo happy!
KaryInTheSky chapter 20 . 2/12/2008
This was filled with so many emotions! It’s really beautiful. Lily and James are quite complex in this fic and I love that.

I found the following phrase amazing: “Without waiting for a response, he picked it up, delicately, and popped it into his mouth, smiling crookedly, irresistibly, as the chocolate dissolved on his tongue”, as it was the paragraph that followed it. And the reference of James’ annual trip to the hospital wing was quite funny. I loved the entire piece!
fauves chapter 20 . 2/12/2008
I reviewed on your account Lexie, but figured since I've been reviewing all the chapters, I might as well review yours. Once again, I really like this Lily/James it was very original and I think you've got a great talent in writing Lily/James!

Great job! xD

Pinky x XD o.O
Defier of Reason chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
It's beautiful, although very very puzzling. I'm still figuring things out... very confusing. But in a good way :)
LauraWalden chapter 20 . 2/12/2008
I can't remember if I have reviewed this or not but I do love it! My fave is the last part about his annual trip to the hospital wing, lol.

Laura Walden
mustardgirl1128 chapter 19 . 2/11/2008
Again, I LOVED this, great job! Venus is definitely growing on me! xD And the poem at the end is SO beautiful! Great oneshot!
mustardgirl1128 chapter 18 . 2/11/2008
Aww, very sad, very cute, I liked it a lot! I'm not a fan of the pairing, but this is the perfect fic to explore it, even if I don't!

Great job!
Bad Mum chapter 13 . 2/11/2008
Very sweet. I like the idea that Tom loved her - at least for a while - without the love potion.
Bad Mum chapter 12 . 2/11/2008
This is just beautiful. I love how grumpy nine months Katie is, and the canary Chocolates are wonderful. Teh "Fred moments" were just brilliant. (And I could have done with some of that potion when I had my kids!)
Bad Mum chapter 11 . 2/11/2008
Gret job. I like how you followed the story through so many years, and how Narcissa so badly wanted security. Loved the Sound of Music references.
KaryInTheSky chapter 19 . 2/11/2008
As I told you when I first reviewed this, I loved the beginning of the story and your way of describing the marauders. Venus is a wonderful character and this is a very believable ship. Sirius is very well portrayed. I really like this!
KaryInTheSky chapter 18 . 2/11/2008
Poor Charlie. I love this unrequited ship. It’s wonderful, and they make total sense together as a teenage couple back at Hogwarts. I like how this could easily fit cannon. Nice!
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »