Reviews for Love, and a Box of Chocolates
Bad Mum chapter 29 . 4/5/2008
I really like how it's Ariana that fascinateds Gellert, rrather than the other way round, and the way she does nothing - or something odd - for a while, and then jus tcarried on as usual. Nice characterisation of Albus and Aberforth too.
Bad Mum chapter 28 . 4/5/2008
Poor Sirius! Nice idea, and well done.
Megsy42 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
That was great! The writing was excellent and I love how you compared present Pansy to how she was at school, and how you hinted that she has started to move on when she accepts Blaise's offer. Lovely :D
Bad Mum chapter 27 . 3/18/2008
This is sweet and funny. I love the talking to the shoes and the bites out of the books.
Bad Mum chapter 26 . 3/5/2008
Oh, that is beautiful. I love what Ted wrote on teh card with the chocolates.
Ky-lassassin chapter 29 . 3/3/2008
That was adorable! You write Gellert really well - most Ari fics I read are more centered on her. In my mind, I don't see Ariana speaking quite that much, though.

I love how Abe is more careful and pays more attention to her than Albus.

Ky-lassassin chapter 28 . 3/3/2008
That was...depressing? Really, really sad, but you wrote it beautifully. Where was Marlene when she got hit by a bus?

Ky-lassassin chapter 27 . 3/3/2008
That was adorable! I loved the talking with the shoes and the Transfiguration of her books.

Ky-lassassin chapter 26 . 3/2/2008
That was so sad! I like how you wrote the past and then the present, when she found out he died. Ted's note was adorable, and I love how Andromeda preferred the daisies.

Ky-lassassin chapter 25 . 3/2/2008
Hmm. I liked it, thought I'm very un-Harry/Draco. What Year are they in?

The only critism I have is that Draco calls them Crabbe and Goyle, not Vince and Greg.

Ky-lassassin chapter 24 . 3/2/2008
I like how you write Audrey as a very different person from Percy; it shows the contrast he needs in his life. This was really cute, great job writing it!

Ky-lassassin chapter 23 . 3/2/2008
Adorable. You write Neville and Hannah wonderfully. I especially loved the proposal.

Ky-lassassin chapter 22 . 3/2/2008
Have I mentioned how well you write Bill and Fleur?

This was so adorable. A bit long all in one go, though I already read it through your profile. I loved it!

Ky-lassassin chapter 21 . 3/2/2008
That was so sad! Poor Katie; I hate how she was just getting on with her love life and then *he* showed up again. Though I do love Oliver/Katie...

You might have wanted to italisize every "he" when you were referring to Oliver; it got a little confusing when you were comparing "him" to Dan. And you write "could of" insead of "could have".

Ky-lassassin chapter 20 . 3/2/2008
I love how they're both playing games and they both want to stop it but they can't. And Lily's underestimating James is really typical.

371 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »