Reviews for Love, and a Box of Chocolates
True Queen Of Chaos chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I really liked that she didnt end up with Draco... :)

Awesome story, superb writing, and really refreshing.

It was cool that in the end she got over him, and made HERSELF happy, which is something you just dont see very much in D/P ficks.

Thank you for an awesome story!
fauves chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Aww TML I totally loved this. Sticking to canon eh?

Pinky x XD o.O
KaryInTheSky chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I really liked this! Her reaction to Draco’s wedding was very believable. You wrote her character very good. Great oneshot!
fairmaidofkent chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Wow. I loved this. Despite her abrasive personality, I've always liked Pansy, but perhaps that's just because I've always had a soft spot for all Slytherins. Are all the chapters going to be about Harry's generation? If not, it would be REALLY neat to see a Lucius/Narcissa one! They're my favorite. Anyway, I'll be keeping an eye out for the next chapter!

(P.s. I think it's a really thoughtful idea what you're doing with reviewing all the stories you read.)

~Joan
leDaph chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Very well written :) I'll be waiting for more!
MatoakaWilde chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
oh this was charming. and really realistic. i loved it! esp. the line "It was supposed to be a secret but, well, you know how I am." lol
Lola-LessThanThree chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I loved that chapter.

I always thought Pansy had quite the thing for Draco. I especially loved her journal entries. )
laura-csm chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I really like this! The poem was so hilarious, and that she liked Draco a lot...it was a very well written piece.
the-original-hufflepuff chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Ooh, interesting...this is only the second Pansy/Draco I've ever read, and I loved it! The end was sweet and made me go "Aww!" like a squeeing fangirl. Not that I'm not a squeeing fangirl :P.
Sadie Lovegood chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
"His eyes are as icky as freshly peed-on snow..."

Best line of the whole thing! Aw...how sad for Pansy-Pants! Nice job, TML.

~Sadie
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I liked it a LOT! It was really good; the fact that she liked Draco SO much, and the journal entries...and I loved Blaise in this. Great job!
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25