Reviews for Love, and a Box of Chocolates
Ky-lassassin chapter 19 . 3/2/2008
I like the analogy about the Marauders being the sky. I'd never thought of it like that, but it's a really good point. And naming the OC Venus was a nice touch because it correlated with the theme of astrology and stuff. Is it just a coincidence that this OC and the one in the Fred/OC story have the same first name?

Ah, well. This was really cute!

Ky-lassassin chapter 18 . 3/2/2008
I loved the Charlie/Tonks scenes in the beginning! It was really sad at the end, when she ended up with Remus, because Charlie/Tonks is just so adorable!

Wonderfully written. I loved the line "(That night, he throws the chocolates in the fire, and realises that they smell like her, if he's just a little bit drunk and concentrates hard enough.)"

Ky-lassassin chapter 17 . 3/2/2008
That was so wonderful! It was brilliantly written and I loved the cravings and things. Great job!

Ky-lassassin chapter 16 . 3/2/2008
Poor Teddy! That was so adorable, though! I love the way you write!

The flashback scene was amazingly cute!

"You’ll see, you’ll be begging to kiss me, just you wait!"

Ky-lassassin chapter 15 . 3/2/2008
"No, Remus, female guys is the one." Haha, that line made me laugh. :)

I'm not a Remus/Sirius shipper in any way, nor can I see it ever happening, but this was cute. The microphone kinda came out of no-where, but the poem was nice. Cute ending!

Ky-lassassin chapter 14 . 3/2/2008
Aww! That was so sad! I like that you used two characters that we didn't really know, and you created their personalities beautifully. Great job!

Ky-lassassin chapter 13 . 3/2/2008
That was a really cute Tom/Merope. Does this take place before or after the scene Harry sees in the Pensieve with Tom and that other woman? Or is this just AU? Becaues it says Merope is dirty and ugly and her mother was dead, I believe.

But anyway, very cute!

Ky-lassassin chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
This was cute. I'm not really a George/Katie shipper (I prefer Oliver/Katie and George/Alicia myself), but I did enjoy this. A couple of times there were minor grammar mistakes, and you said "historically" instead of "hysterically", "to" instead of "too", etc.

But I liked the part with the chocolate Canary Creams - that was raelly clever. Did they get married at the Burrow? I assume that's where the gnomes came from...

Adorable, though. I liked the repetition with "This is one of those moments." and "He knows."

mustardgirl1128 chapter 30 . 3/2/2008
AWW! Kyota, this was amazing! I LOVED it! Cho DOES deserve someone after Cedric. I LOVED it. So many people hate Cho, I'm so glad you wrote this so perfectly! ANd I loved the Rose thing. I've Googled the rose meanings a few times, and it's so cool that you incorporated that! And I loved that he was a MUggle...she can finally kinda distance herself from the slight tradgedy that is the WIzarding world! sorry, weird sentence...but I love this! Great job!
Ky-lassassin chapter 11 . 3/2/2008
Wow. You used a lot more prompts than I did! Igor/Narcissa isn't something I'd usually think of, but it was a really cute thing while they were in Hogwarts! I loved the relation to the Sound of Music!

Ky-lassassin chapter 10 . 3/2/2008
I liked Rosier's taunting Regulus - very well-written! Not much of a Regulus/Bellatrix shipper, myself, I've never actually considered the possibility at all.

I loved Kreacher's "No Master Regulus, you are mistaken! Kreacher is thirty-two seconds late from when he had planned to arrive." That made me giggle.

And I also like how Bella thinks Regulus is like a male version of himself. I wasn't so thrilled with them hooking up, but the way Bella behaved afterwards was really well-written.

Ky-lassassin chapter 9 . 3/2/2008
That hand-holding chain was really cute.

This was really sweet, how much he cared about her and wanted her to be happy. The part about all the teachers choosing their best just in case they died made me oddly sad, though I liked it.

Loved the Neville/Luna and Ron/Luna hints, and how Neville wanted Ginny to get together with Harry so she could be happy. The way you showed Luna, Neville, and Ginny fit together and teach the DA was really good.

"You remember basil because it makes potions go boom if you add it." That was funny. D

I especially liked the part at the end, with all the little trinkets he has. Cute!

Heart4Happiness chapter 30 . 3/2/2008
Woah.

I love it!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 30 . 3/1/2008
I'm grinning like an idiot.

That was amazing :D
Ky-lassassin chapter 8 . 3/1/2008
I liked the symbolism you used with the yellow ribbon and how their relationship is so subtle. This was really well-written; good job!

371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »