Reviews for Love, and a Box of Chocolates
Ky-lassassin chapter 7 . 3/1/2008
That was so sad! I can definitely see Remus/Lily happening before James/Lily. You write it really well. )

Ky-lassassin chapter 6 . 3/1/2008
My favorite line was "She never liked that the whole point of the holiday was to say “I love you” with a cheap box of chocolates, flowers picked quickly from Hargrid's garden and a card that had a corny saying written inside the card." It made me smile. XD

And the note was so cute! "No need to thank me, I know I'm great." Beautiful portrayal of Roger's personality.

Ky-lassassin chapter 4 . 3/1/2008
That was so cute! At one point, Rose uses Impedimenta on Duncan and he's hoisted up by his ankle - wouldn't that be Levicorpus?

Ah, anyway, that was adorable. "Well, I was kind of HOPING you could….pity yourself with me and maybe eat the coconut ones?" So cute!

Ky-lassassin chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
Kind of cliche, with him killing himself and then her killing herself - very Romeo and Juliet, but you probably knew that already. If Venus had a baby, where was it when she was in the hospital? Is Venus a Metaporphagus? (The pink hair...)

But aside from that, it was cute. ;)

Ky-lassassin chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
That was so adorable! I love how you showed the differences between Harry and Ginny's situations. It was different, since they weren't near each other at all, but really sweet. Neville seemed a bit...err, too confident? I know he changed through the reign of the Carrows, but still...

Ky-lassassin chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
You write Pansy really well! I liked this a lot. The poem was really cute, and I loved her playing games with Blaise. You write Pansy really well!

Bad Mum chapter 25 . 3/1/2008
I don't usually like slash, but this was well done. The letters made me laugh.
Bad Mum chapter 24 . 3/1/2008
That is sweet. Poor Percy finding sitting on a stool hard in Audrey's presence! I love George in this, and the idea of Percy sending his mother chocolates is so nice.
fauves chapter 29 . 3/1/2008
Loved this Ariana/Gellert! Cute!

fauves chapter 28 . 3/1/2008
Very interesting sirius/marlene Bonnie!

fauves chapter 27 . 3/1/2008
Great job Seer Of Spots! Told you I'd review!

Heart4Happiness chapter 29 . 3/1/2008
So cute and beautiful; I love the end line!

Great work.
Heart4Happiness chapter 28 . 3/1/2008
Sad but lovely. :)

The bus was a brilliant twist - I was expecting her to be attacked by Death Eaters or something.
Heart4Happiness chapter 27 . 3/1/2008
Aw, I love this! So sweet and funny. :)
mustardgirl1128 chapter 29 . 2/29/2008
Aww, that was SO sad! I LOVED it! Great job! I love Ariana/Gellert. And the whole romance thing was SO sad! I liked how she was just a normal 14 year old most of the time. No one else makes her like that! And all of the short things in italics were great, very poetic, as short as they were! Awesome job! I loved this!
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »