Reviews for Something New
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 7 . 7/17/2011
Very cute story! Good job!
FlowerPower123 chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
i loved it! very very good!
Alix chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
Cute story; I have enjoyed it, although the end, in my opinion, was a bit on a rush. Congratulations!
switched-account chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
okay, just when i thought there was not going to be another goodsory, poof! i found this one. You are an awesome writer!

keep that in mind always.
ILuvPercabethMoreThanYou chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
To good to be true!
lilbratty74 chapter 7 . 8/15/2008
aw such a great story!
yummydumplinggs chapter 7 . 7/12/2008
I absolutely love your story! Your ideas were really really amazing! Great job and wonderful work!
TaraLittle chapter 7 . 7/9/2008
Wow, I really liked that story. It was an enjoyable read. Gotta love Ron & Hermione :) Very good Job :)
Kashrlyyk chapter 7 . 4/5/2008
Nice story, but ruined by this:

"In a split second, Ron had closed the gap between them and his lips were on hers. He wrapped his arms around her small frame as her arms snaked around his neck. This kiss was neither soft nor hungry. It was one of comfort and familiarity, signifying the first of many to come.

“I love you, too,” he said when they parted."

That is just too much like bad romance movies, where everything is fine again, when you say "I love you!". So Hermione was a coward, didnt believe in Ron and their relationship, didnt give him the benefit of doubt, till she confronted him and ran away and they dont need to work through that before they start a relationship again? I have read too many stories, where that shit happens and it is bad story telling.
Rebakah chapter 7 . 4/2/2008
I like this story a lot! It was such a cute ending! The people who flamed you had the stupidest critiscms. I think they need a life. Keep writing!
ring mah b3LL chapter 7 . 3/22/2008
cute. :)

really frickin cute.
emmy1124 chapter 7 . 3/15/2008
This was so good. I really enjoyed it. It was simple, yet interesting enough to keep my attention. Ron & Hermione are made for each other and you portrayed that perfectly. Great job! :)

-Emily
beardie04 chapter 7 . 3/15/2008
sweet
pottergirl4ever chapter 7 . 3/14/2008
I really enjoyed your story. I hope you continue to write Harry Potter stories!
The Irish Gleek chapter 7 . 3/14/2008
N-No more Harry Potter Stories?

-Grabs big packet of tissues-

Well,I really liked that story-please write some more-I'm begging you!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »