Reviews for Tied together version 2
littlebellbunny chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Aw, a great chapter, very funny too! Please write more, please? And thats really neat, what you want to do after high school. I think its a great idea! I mean, there are plenty of girls who have been hurt in that way, (including myself. I was fourteen at the time...and a dumb ex boyfriend.) andyways, your truly inspirational. I hope you continue writing, dont let that 'brothers friend crush' stop you from writing this great story! plus, I'd be sad if you stopped. :(

Bunny
Vellona chapter 2 . 7/4/2008
Wah Amazing! I've been waiting for an update on this! Good Job!
Unknown 2008 chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
You're updated! YAY! Good Job! And what chan san and kun means?
KoumiLoccness chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
Fasho Yakari foe Life! LoL U got to luv Kou for this, saying he's not mad when guys look or talk about his girl like that! Peace Koumi Out Yakari alwayz Luv foe Life as for Taiora lol it's coo just not the sameo-same-o u know...
littlebellbunny chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Alright, this is good. HURRY UP you really do take forever and that was really short. Oh! There should be a lemon in it too!
AbnoxiousBlonde chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
I thought that was a lot better than the first version I read half an hour ago. This one starts out with a clear concept; Matt really likes Kari. However, the other one tries to build up to the climax too much and doesn't even look as though Matt thinks of Kari this way. I really like the sensory details you used. Good job!
yAkArI-TaKaRi lUvEr chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
UPDATE PLEASEE YOU HAVENT UPDATED SINCE JANUARY 24 AND ITS MARCH 4 SO PLEASE UPDATE NICE CHAPPIE 2
AAJ Edward chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
I like it! You're writing style has improved greatly and the words flow much easier than the other version of this story. The single view is good, and you leave us hanging with a sort of underlying foreboding and mystery. Keep going! I like it!
Unknown 2008 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Iam coufuse now! Which version should I pick? Hmm...by the way, good job!
KoumiLoccness chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Yay Yakari or Karato now lol! Oh yes make it Yakari, Koumi TaiJun Jyoura or Sokeru now cuz Peace Koumi and Yakari foe Life G add to favs now cuz..

FUCC JYOUMI/MIMIATO THEY BULLSHITTIN US...