Reviews for Stealing Kisses
narusaku143 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Haha. I like it write mre plz.
Random Person chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
WHOO! SasuKarin fo eva! xD :0!
sunshinelexi chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I searched for SasuKarin wondering if anyone actually liked this couple, because I have met so, so many anti-SasuKarin people and exactly no pro-SasuKarin people until I clicked this link xD.

This was a nice story though, the ending was really funny .
angryplushdoll chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
It's not everyday you find a decent SasuKarin fic, and this was much more than decent. I loved this.
steffiepoo chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I love it! Cute and well-written, short and sweet, an overall perfect SasuKarin! Good job. ]]

-Daisy
DeidaraIsGod chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Really cute!
Chiara-Kazza chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
OMG! This was so cute! I feel light headed 33

I really hope that they end up together. Karin is the only one who can deal with Sasuke's evilness 3
maravelous chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
OH my god, that is SO cute, no other SasuKarin has EVER made me squeal like this! Thank you, thank you, thank you SO MUCH for this ADORABLE little bit of fan fiction you've given the world! SasuKarin for the win!

Keep up the fantastic work! I want moar! ;D

Love, Mara
Sashimi-Hiryuu chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
This was very cute!I like both SasuKari and SasuSaku so I can't realy pick favs.
DontWorryBeHappyxO chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Beautiful oneshot! Keep on writing ]
Izis06 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This is so cute. I really like this couple. Great work.
Rorudesu-chan chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
XD i like the story's plot! short yet with sense. one of the sasuXkarin fanfics i've read.

although...

no! i really hope sasuke won't end up with karin! T_T

i wish, whatever karin did to sasuke in the past (as mentioned by suigetsu in the manga), it won't be like this one! gyah...

sorry... hehe..don't mind the last part though! it had nothing to do with your fanfic..just wanted to blurt out something so random. P
ShineFire chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
omg i love this! so cute! )
Victoria Levi chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
that was great. Sasuske is just how I imagined he would be in this kind of situation.
Orokimaru chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Hey very nice :). Though it was a short oneshot it was very sweet.