Reviews for Endure One More Hindrance
jessi chapter 23 . 11/1/2012
Great story, funny!
thenamesiggykirkland chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
"Three years, ten months, seven days, thirty two minutes, and forty…."

Love this, but you forgot HOURS! How could you? What have they ever done to you?

Anyhoo! I absolutely love it! Although, as you said, there are quite a lot of errors, but I just fixed them up in my head!

Love it! Love it! Love it!
mrs.kaiba chapter 14 . 4/9/2010
in a way i kinda understand you. with the whole girl thing cept for it was a guy and im a girl. pain is something no one wants to feel, and when they do feel it, its something they dont want to lose. yea... ive been there. but anyways, gthe story is good so far but im not done yet so yea...
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Woah what the- Someone stole all your clothes? THE FUCK, MAN?

I kinda feel bad, but I can't stop laughing.
ROSE NEKO NINJA chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
are u kiddin? dat was halarious, i laughed so much at the part with the CHOCOLATES im gonna read some more now HA HA HA
Peter's Girl chapter 23 . 12/17/2008
wow,I read every chapter of this story but this is the first time I'm reviewing and I'm truly sorry about that... It was a great story,and your a great amazes me that most of what happend in the story was based on what happend to you that's crazy..wow I have a totally boring life lol.

great job...both of you!
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 23 . 11/12/2008
Kudos for the long, elaborating chapter. As for the college thing, join the club. I thought it would be the greatest thing ever to go to EWU a year early, but I'm experiencing a lack of caring what happens with my grade in English. The good thing is that my Government class is going great and I even have a job on campus. So, don't worry, I know the feeling. I guess it also depends on how many classes you're taking. Me, I decided to take the safe route, so I have three classes, but I unofficially dropped out of my gym class after I got my job, haha...

Anyway, the end with Kaiba and Anzu? OMG, KAWAI! I believe in going fan girl crazy every once in awhile. After all, I don't get the chance to do it when I want. (My friends refuse to allow me to be any part fan girlish. It is quite sad, really.) It seems like this story is coming to a close. I shall be sad in it ending. There are not enough stories out there for me to enjoy...

Have fun with college and good luck at getting those bad grades up. Let's hope that I can get my 80% in English up or I'm so screwed. :P
killthesnakesx chapter 23 . 8/31/2008
hm, I liked Selene's chapter, but I think I liked yours better though. I think it just seems to fit more with the whole story. And God, Atemu and his hair, and Bakura and the spoon? That was funny.
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 23 . 8/30/2008
(sighs) Thank God. A good chapter. I enjoyed this one MUCH more thoroughly than the last one. (As you doubt could tell, haha.) Although, I must admit there were a few mistakes, grammar and spelling, mostly.

:P I've been a bit harsh in my reviewing lately, something I feel awful about. Maybe I'm getting picky. In any case, I am, as always, liking how this story is going. My own Kaiba/Anzu phase has faded away - I haven't been reading any of those stories lately - but I still am keeping with this one because I said I would.

I cannot wait until the next chapter. Keep this as chapter twenty-two, if you will please.
r0gue lebeau chapter 23 . 8/30/2008
ROFL! That was classic! Now don't get me wrong, I loved Selene's chapter, very romantic. But yours was awesome too! Insanely funny and...Seto's alive, hooray! :) I will vote for yours although perhaps a side story from Selene's chapter might also be good?
Kermita chapter 23 . 8/30/2008
That was a funny ending!

Kaiba getting punched just as he was going to get up and then getting punched again when he was going to talk to Tea. XDD Man Bakura only you...only you! XDD

And then Bakura pushing the cart of Ryou into the room. Man that was ingenious! XD I had to re-read a couple of times.

It was sad when Tea and Atemu were all serious. It made me feel in the mood. Plus, Pegasus coming in late spoiled it. (In a comical way)

Great job, It was really funny. As for the voting which one was better, I would say that yours was longer, a bit more detailed. And hers would be nice, for probably a more light type of story.

You can keep this chapter. I still like hers, especially if she had no experience at all.
Jasmin Kaiba chapter 23 . 8/30/2008
Heh you know my opinion, this was better, way better, and so funny too. Bakura is an idiot that's for sure.

Geez I almost choked on my water as I read how he force-fed him jell-o. It was simply too funny the image it put into my head and when Kaiba stuck the spoon in his nose I lost it.

Waiting for your next update, I vote for this.

Love you,

Pinfeathers chapter 23 . 8/30/2008
The only thing that might be wrong with this, is why is Tea letting Bakura do all this weird stuff to Kaiba. I mean, if he's hurt, shouldn't she be stoping him form shakning Seto around so much?

Ah, well... Awsome chapter anyway! It's a ton better than the first! XD
Jasmin Kaiba chapter 22 . 8/27/2008
Heh, nice... Tell Selene good work, a bit too emotional for this fic, but you didn't write it, so it's ok.

I think I liked it. I don't know, It's a bit sudden, there could have been more done, more emotions drawn out, but I guess she's not that experienced with writing.

Anyway I'm glad they're back together, at least, it took them long enough.

Well i'll be waiting for the next chapter.

Love,

Jasmin Kaiba chapter 21 . 8/27/2008
You got shot? Why the hell am I the last person to know this? You almost gave me an heart-attack, I told you to stop scaring me like that!

But anyway good chapter, I liked the action. I'm still a bit bitter about Atem, but I forgive you, I can forgive you anything!

So he got shot... What now? Is he going to die? I'm seriously not thinking that you'd kill off your main character, but i've seen people do that.

Sorry for not reviewing earlier, I still didn't get that alert mail thingy.

Love you,