Reviews for Pain of Loss, Agony of Love II
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
The high cost of love itself...

Your writing is beautiful...
Panache-x chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Aaw..x

Poor Obi.

Poor Ferus.

Aaw..x
Celaenooo chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Another instant favorite! Your writing style is rich and flowing, and you portray emotion beautifully. What struck me the most, however, were the subtle differences between the characters of Anakin and Obi-Wan. (I say this after reading the original, of course.) Well done! :)
Anakin T Skywalker chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Very thoughtful and well written. It IS agonizing and costly!
Darth KenObi-Wan chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Awesome! I loved it! Keep writing!
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Wow. This was superb. Truly well written. The opening paragraph detailing the rain was splendid, just so vivid it was like you could see it hitting and sliding down the windows. The details were just awesome. Set the mood for the story perfectly.

I like how you opened with the rain, then transformed the image of it into tears. And used Anakin's perspective so brillantly to create a powerful theme of the high cost of love. Because something with such a high happy warm feeling, has such a terrible low drowing in tears reaction when that love is taken away.

Loved Obi-wan in this, as always. I liked how you detailed the shadows and tears cascading down his face, and the silent conformation of his love. Good stuff.

You've done such an awesome job with this story. I enjoyed reading it! Thank you so much for writing! It truly brought a smile to my face. Just what I needed after this long dreary day. Thank you once again. I hope you've had a splendid day. Keep writing, you're doing a great job.