Reviews for My Dinner In Hell
isrocks chapter 5 . 9/20/2008
so cute more please
medusaasaphoenix chapter 5 . 7/20/2008
there are no words. simply fabulous.
zookitty chapter 5 . 2/10/2008
HILARIOUS! Excellently written too
Reigen Doki chapter 5 . 2/4/2008
Oh wow. I couldn't stop laughing for five minutes. Your great and I loved your story.
lol.idk chapter 5 . 2/4/2008
haha :)
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 5 . 2/4/2008
That was amazing! But it ended far too soon... I look forward to more fics by you!
DracoStarbo chapter 5 . 2/4/2008
Oh, that was beautiful! I love this fic - it's so freakin' funny! Lassie finally got the right idea - RUN. Thank you so much for writing this fic.
Scottishwriter chapter 5 . 2/4/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHA Mr. Blankie. Good stuff. Love it.
DracoStarbo chapter 4 . 2/3/2008
lmao! That was beautiful! I loved how Shawn got back at this father. This is like a game of chest - or a game of egos.

Looking forward to the next chapter,

-Starbo
Spoodlexiii chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
xDD!

Very nicely done so far, keep it up! You play the charries perfectly! Update soon!
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
Hehe. This is delicious. I love it! And I LOVE how Henry walked into that no mistakes thing! That was amazing. And this is so in character! I really can't wait for the next chapter!
lol.idk chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
haha this is good so far :)
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
*shakes head* why? why does he have to piss him off so much?
hales03 chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
lol, awesome.
WhiteLakePriestess chapter 3 . 1/31/2008
*In shock* This is so... *tries to think of a word worthy enough to describe how awesome this fanfic is*...*fails at that*... You're a genius and you should totally write scripts for Psych in real life because of how you write the wacky antics, the dialogue, and the characters is pure perfection. *trying very hard to not using capslock and babble endlessly about how you're a god of writing Psych fanfiction*... That's all I got to say for now. Please update when you can.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »