Reviews for Anger Management
Blake2020 chapter 2 . 1/31
amazing
Katie Who chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
Awesome story! :) Well done! :)
So...that Edwin-guy...I didn't like him from the very beginning...he just seemed kinda weird..you wrote him great, though he was just such a jackass...sorry. :S At the beginning I really didn't liked how Snape behaved...and that he didn't believe Harry...but he fortunately changed, as did Harry. :) Awesome how you wrote that! :)
The last chapter was the best. Especially the end...soooooo good! :')

All the best. :)
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
I like the direction you've taken things. My only quibble is that you have completely de-snarked the good professor. Even with a 180 in attitude and heart, at his most gentle, Snape just isn't Snape without that acid wit. He's all corners and sharp angles, and even his comforting words and gestures will be rough around the edges, at least in the beginning. He can win Father of the Year, and he will still smirk, roll his eyes, and do the "snarky love" thing. It's who he is. Just my 2 knuts, of course! ;)
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
Okay, things are looking a little better between the angry young an and the grumpy git ... although truthfully, Snape has actually been way more than decent most of the time, with the exception of his lapse in judgment about Kirkpatrick. He seems to really want to help Harry.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
Well, that seems a little better. Perhaps, now that Harry knows Snape won't turn him into potions ingredients, he'll calm down. Snape understands how LV can affect people; I'm surprised he hasn't talked to Harry about this.

I don't trust that Edwin is well and truly out of the picture. What if he is used by Voldemort? He could endanger Snape, as well.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
I think Snape needs to take a stroll through Harry's memories of Edwin. The man is a creep, and he's going to hurt Harry.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Well, I think Edwin is going to make living with the Dursleys look like a picnic. Was that Dumbledore's intent? Are all male squibs so mean? Mrs. Figg is okay, but this guy is an even meaner version of Filch.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Harry's behavior is appalling. He must be channeling Voldemort already. I'm not too sure about Kirkpatrick. Is he a wizard? Next to him, Snape is a model of warm, fuzzy friendliness ... although at the very first appearance he seemed gruff rather than mean. I hope he isn't abusive; Harry has had enough of that in his short lifetime.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Hey, Snape is certainly a natural for helping Harry through the grieving process. He's such a kind, understanding soul, after all ... right? Just kidding ... sort of.

Actually, Harry can probably handle Snape's snarly snark better than the excessive and smothering concern, perceived pity, and tears from his friends, at this point, making the prickly git perfect for the job. At the very least, Snape will be sufficiently ornery to give Harry a focus for some of that anger. He also has his own demons, which should help

Isn't some of Harry's anger from Voldemort off-canon on the whole CAPS-LOCK HARRY from that summer?
samusaran101 chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
Aww. I liked it! :D
samusaran101 chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
YAY! He's gone to jail! Now I have Sevy all to myself!
Snape: 100 BILLION POINTS GROM GRYFINNDOR!
samusaran101 chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
BLEH! Kirkpatrick is such a jerk! This is great!
Katie chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
I love this! I was wary at first as the story's only 7 chapters long but it's a real treat! Hopefully the other chapters are just as good :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
I usually don't like storys like this(Snape/Harry father/son staff) but this is really good and you're a really great writer!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...