Reviews for Principles versus Principal
That last paragraph.
Thank you for sharing.
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
I like this- John sticking up for Dean, who was sticking up for Sammy. (It's Sam!) Great fic.
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
love it
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I love your stories and how you protray John. I can understand why Dean woriships this John while Sam doesn't. In a lot of peoples stories they have John just plan mean all the time, but for someone like Dean to love him like he does... it doesn't work. Your John is gruff and can be an ass but he shows enough compasion that I understand Deans admiration toward him.
Aliko Kinav chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Awww...
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Heh. Take THAT principal! No one is going to ever stand between Dean taking care of Sammy. And no one is able to get on John's good side if they try to prevent that either.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
wow it is a good one thanks keep up the greta work
Foxdaughter2 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Awesome! I love the way John has this mixture of kindness and toughness with Dean, and the way you worked in the fact that John isn't a machine, that hunting is tiring and stuff for him too! Can't wait to read more from you!
Miso Muchi chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I find your portrayal of John OOC, but it's such a rarity that I can't bring myself to care.
Death-Muncher chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Cute story :)
gretie chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Big brother to the rescue! Followed shortly by Daddy to the rescue! The title really fits! This story is lovely!
Prats 'R' Us chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
aw that was a sweet one I like it :)
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Loved this.
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Oh that was could. I wish it didn't have to end. I love to see what Sammy had to say.
badaiwind chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Hmm...John just being DAD.

Gotta love the man even with the shortcomings.