Reviews for Of Gunshots and Sorrow
riotgirl2005 chapter 22 . 7/19
Will the epilogue ever be posted? I loved the story
Joy-girl chapter 22 . 12/2/2014
Aaah, no! It can't be done! I loved it - even though I rarely like AUs, I love it. The characters were written so beautifully and the writing as a whole was amazing (your write some excellent fight scenes!)
I both look forward to and dread the epilogue. I hope to read more from you!
OrihimeKurosakiInoue chapter 22 . 12/1/2014
D; Nooooo It's Over I Wish There Was More MugenxFuu Stories On Here . But I Surely Enjoyed Reading This Story It Was Amazing :)
stela chapter 22 . 11/26/2014
Hi! Long time no read! But to tell you the true i love this fic. And even when you are finishing it I will reread it. Hope to read another great fic of yours.
Stela Waltz
HeavensAkuma chapter 22 . 11/24/2014
I really liked reading this, the setting, story, and dialaoug really fits the characters. It put a twist on wat i always think bout samcham, instead of edo era japan, i like the change of scenery. Cant wait for the epilogue tho.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/23/2014
Jus finished reading all the chapters so far and honestly cant wait for the conclusion. Kept me entertained :).
Guest chapter 21 . 8/25/2014
Please please please make your update quicker I love this story nd thought it was on hiatus forever.
Claire chapter 21 . 7/25/2014
I love this! The action and the story line has been amazing! Plus Fuugen 3 Beautiful work
OrihimeKurosakiInoue chapter 21 . 7/8/2014
D; I've Missed This Story Sooooo Much , I'm Glad Your Back w/ A New Chap :) Amazing Chapter By The Way :D
Updatee Soon !
Avanchivie chapter 21 . 7/7/2014
Amazing...just amazing.
I HAVE FAITH IN MUGEN XD
xbLoOmZx chapter 21 . 7/7/2014
Ahhhh! Finally! I've been waiting for this story for forever! I loved all of it. Mugen is so badass. Update soon!
Avanchivie chapter 20 . 6/5/2014
Omg this is getting so good. PLease update soon!
Joy-girl chapter 20 . 3/28/2014
It's been almost two years, so I'm reviewing in hopes that this will jumpstart you into finishing the story.

So, first, I have been reading this on my phone in the morning when I should be getting ready for work (which has caused me to be late on a few occasions because 'just one more chapter').

Secondly, I don't usually like AUs - I mean, usually the anime world is so much better and more fun - why change it? But despite my preferences, I adore your story.

This is partly because (Thirdly) everyone is so in character. I like that there's romance - but it's still totally Mugen, and Fuu is there getting into trouble without being too terrible. And then there's Jin 0 whose probably a little less caring than he would normally be, but he hasn't had as much time with Fuu for her to grow on him, so I get that.

And fourthly, your chapters are long and many things happen! Unfortunately, to that end, you have left us on a sad cliffhanger with a preview and nothing else to go on! Ah! I hope that you get the time and energy to finish your story (though it would be sad to see it end).

Thank you for writing it and contributing excellent writing and story telling to the Samurai Champloo community :)
Hyperdrive 24 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Hi i first read this story quite a while ago and loved it and i think you could do more with it.:)
BeE-babii chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Yet again, I find myself re-reading your story and I must say I enjoy it more and more each time I read it. Was really hoping you would update.