Reviews for Of Gunshots and Sorrow
Mama-Bee11 chapter 22 . 4/7
I remember reading the first chapter back in 2008.
I would log in regularly just to see if a new chapter had been uploaded.
Back in 2014 I was so excited to see this story finished and have just reread it after two years and still love it. Thank you yet again for completing this lovely story it was a pleasure to read in the past and it still is. :)
Calantha S chapter 22 . 8/30/2015
This is the most fantastic Samurai Champloo fanfiction I have ever read - I also saw an AMV that might have been yours. Thanks for adding this masterpiece to the world. :) I enjoyed it greatly! I love how in character everyone was. So amazing!
Zaekho chapter 22 . 8/24/2015
Ahh, I loved this so much! Great job.
csmartgblaze chapter 22 . 8/10/2015
Really love this, I get vivid images oh what's going on. I'm hoping that's not the end but it still works as one if it is. Great job on the story overall
riotgirl2005 chapter 22 . 7/19/2015
Will the epilogue ever be posted? I loved the story
Joy-girl chapter 22 . 12/2/2014
Aaah, no! It can't be done! I loved it - even though I rarely like AUs, I love it. The characters were written so beautifully and the writing as a whole was amazing (your write some excellent fight scenes!)
I both look forward to and dread the epilogue. I hope to read more from you!
OrihimeKurosakiInoue chapter 22 . 12/1/2014
D; Nooooo It's Over I Wish There Was More MugenxFuu Stories On Here . But I Surely Enjoyed Reading This Story It Was Amazing :)
stela chapter 22 . 11/26/2014
Hi! Long time no read! But to tell you the true i love this fic. And even when you are finishing it I will reread it. Hope to read another great fic of yours.
Stela Waltz
HeavensAkuma chapter 22 . 11/24/2014
I really liked reading this, the setting, story, and dialaoug really fits the characters. It put a twist on wat i always think bout samcham, instead of edo era japan, i like the change of scenery. Cant wait for the epilogue tho.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/23/2014
Jus finished reading all the chapters so far and honestly cant wait for the conclusion. Kept me entertained :).
Guest chapter 21 . 8/25/2014
Please please please make your update quicker I love this story nd thought it was on hiatus forever.
Claire chapter 21 . 7/25/2014
I love this! The action and the story line has been amazing! Plus Fuugen 3 Beautiful work
OrihimeKurosakiInoue chapter 21 . 7/8/2014
D; I've Missed This Story Sooooo Much , I'm Glad Your Back w/ A New Chap :) Amazing Chapter By The Way :D
Updatee Soon !
TypicalTrash chapter 21 . 7/7/2014
Amazing...just amazing.
I HAVE FAITH IN MUGEN XD
xbLoOmZx chapter 21 . 7/7/2014
Ahhhh! Finally! I've been waiting for this story for forever! I loved all of it. Mugen is so badass. Update soon!